BRAND AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT
This BRAND AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is entered into this [DATE] by and between SYNDICATE STREETWEAR BRAND (herein the ‘‘Company’’) and [NAME OF AMBASSADOR] (herein the ‘‘Ambassador’’)
The Company and the Ambassador agree to the following:
- The Agreement.
- The Company would like the Ambassador’s assistance in promoting / offering / selling the Company’s apparel via their social media accounts. The Company hereby appoints the Ambassador as its representative on a non-exclusive, non-employee basis to endorse and promote its services to the target audience.
- The Social Media Content must be posted on the requested date.
- The Brand Ambassador shall be entitled to free merchandise from the Company in addition to a discount code with the Ambassador’s name.
- Ambassador must wear and promote the Company’s band via their social media accounts acceptable to the Company. The posts should be original posts and not mere retweets.
- Incentives will be provided if a post surpasses a certain amount of engagements, impressions and/or goes viral.
- The Ambassador agrees not to promote any other competitor band wear at the same time the Ambassador will be working with us. Further, the Ambassador shall not use any of the company’s content to promote another brand during the time of this contract.
- In the event where an Ambassador fails to meet the company’s standards, the Agreement may be terminated.
This Agreement shall have an initial term of 1 year. Any renewal thereafter shall be communicated.
- The Ambassador shall deliver the agreed service on behalf of the Company according to the delivery schedule specified by the Company.
- The Ambassaor shall abide by the rules of the relevant social media platforms, and are subject to the Company’s acceptance and approval. The Company has a maximum of ____________hours to reject any deliverable in accordance with this Section and must notify the Ambassador within _________ hours of receipt of work that additional revisions and/or amendments will be requested.
- The Ambassador must communicate in a timely manner. If the company does not hear from the Ambassador or get any response within 24 hours of contact, this agreement shall be voided not completed.
- Payment terms
The Ambassador shall be paid a total amount of _____________________
The amount shall be divided into $ 50 for TikTok videos and $ 25 for Instagram and Twitter posts.
Either party may terminate this agreement at any time if the other party breaches this agreement and does not cure such breach within a specified period as agreed by the parties in addition to any right or remedy that may be available to the Company under this agreement or applicable law.
In the event where the Ambassador breaches this agreement, the Company may;
- immediately suspend, limit or terminate the Ambassador’s access to any Company account and/or;
- Instruct the Ambassador to cease all promotional activities or make clarifying statements, and the Ambassador shall immediately comply.
- Either party may terminate this agreement at any time without cause upon _______ day’s prior written notice to the other party.
- Collateral Details.
The Company shall provide the necessary content and briefing materials to enable the Ambassador to perform the Ambassador marketing services. If the Ambassador has obtained employees or agents (the “Ambassador Personnel”), the Ambassador shall be solely responsible for all costs associated with the Ambassador Personnel.
- Items to Avoid in Ambassador Posts
- The Ambassador agrees to avoid mentioning competitors of the Company.
- The Ambassador agrees to abide by all guidelines set in the Brand Rule Guidelines. (For example, all blog posts, social media statuses, tweets, and/or comments should be in good taste and free of inappropriate language and/or any content promoting bigotry, racism or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age).
- Content Created
- Syndicate Streetwear Brand shall have all rights to the content created.
- The Ambassador understands that all promotions and products they promote as part of this agreement are controlled by the Company. The Ambassador assumes all responsibility for verifying that the campaign materials used meets the Company’s approval.
- The content can be posted by both parties.
- Force Majeure.
If either party is unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of fire or other casualty, strike, act or order of public authority, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of such party, then such party shall be excused from such performance during the pendency of such cause and shall not be penalized for that.
- Governing law
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced pursuant to the laws and decisions of FLORIDA.
In Witness Whereof, this Agreement is duly executed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties as set forth below:
Company’s official signature Date
Ambassador’s signature Date
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )