am in a Workers Compensation case that I want to appeal to the PA Commonwealth Court. Some of my injuries have been thrown out by the Workers Compensation Judge. That I have been treating for since I started my case and the injuries were in my initial injury report. I need to prove that I have sustained all the injuries reported. Appeal to the “PA Commonwealth Court.” Files are attach!