THIS AGREEMENT is made on the …………..day of……….20……., (hereinafter “Effective Date”) by:
- (hereinafter “Company”); and
- _______________ (hereinafter “Owner”);
|Address||7703 Cape Horn Ct, Orlando, FL 32831|
All Parties are collectively referred to as the “Parties” or individually as the “Party” and includes that Party’s successors and assigns.
In consideration of covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, Parties agree to the following terms and conditions and to be bound thereby:
- The Services. The Purpose of this Agreement is to provide for whelping services for the puppy(s) named _______________________________________of the female named ___________________.
Specifically, and without limiting the generality of the above, the Company shall;
- Provide vitamins, lactating vitamins, and prescriptions for the female as the doctor directs.
- Incubate the puppies for three weeks.
- Feed and weigh the puppies every two hours for the first three days.
- If a puppy is not gaining weight or needs medical attention, notify the Owner immediately.
- Notify the Owner if the female is unwell or has concerns needing attention.
- Keep the Owner updated through the use of e.g., pictures or videos.
- Keep a record of the time and date the puppies are weighed and returned to the Owner.
- Wean puppies oﬀ of the female subject to the Owner’s instructions.
- Communicate with the Owner on the needs of the puppy/female.
- Maintain a record of correspondence between them and the Owner.
- Term. This agreement shall be valid from _________________until _______________date when the puppy(s)/female shall be returned to the Owner. The Services are provided from the birth of the puppies for as long as the Owner needs them. The services are usually provided for four weeks; should the Owner require additional time from the said four weeks, they will need to pay extra depending on the additional period.
- Fees. For the whelping services rendered, the fee payable by the Owner shall be $____________due on _______________date. There shall be a deposit of $___________(half of the service fees) that shall be payable a week before the female and puppies arrive to facilitate acquisition and preparation of supplies.
All payments shall be NON-REFUNDABLE and made through either of the following channels:
- Owner’s duties
- Take the puppy/female to the vet within 24 hours of receiving notification from the Company of the puppy/female’s illness or medical concerns; failure to which the Company will use reasonable efforts to help the puppy/female.
- They should notify the Company if they are unable to collect the puppy/female in such circumstances, which may enable the Company to take the puppy/female for treatment to the nearest, open and available vet.
- The Company is under no obligation to take the puppy/female for medical attention, especially since the Company may be handling other puppies/dogs.
- The Company will not be liable for the treatment charges, which include the vet bill and transportation charges that shall be paid by the Owner.
- The Company will not be held liable for any loss or damage, including the death of the puppy/female.
- Where the Owner is informed of the death of a puppy/female, they shall decide whether they want the puppy/female returned to them for an autopsy from a vet or if the Company should take care of the deceased puppy/female. If the puppy dies, there will be NO REFUND; the Company will, however honor another whelping service
- Permit the Company to contact them at any time and day where necessary.
- Dispute resolution. Parties agree to settle disputes under this Agreement through (select one)
☐Negotiation ☐Mediation ☐Arbitration ☐Litigation
- General provisions.
This Agreement may be amended only by the written consent of the Parties hereto. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Parties. It supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the Parties concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The parties will exercise utmost good faith in this Agreement. Except where otherwise provided, failure by either Party to enforce any of these terms or conditions shall not be a waiver of their right to enforce them. The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay, or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.
This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be an original and all of which constitute the same instrument. The Article and Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience, and they form in no part of this Agreement and shall not affect its interpretation. Whenever used herein, the singular number shall include the plural, and the plural number shall include the singular. Any references herein to the masculine gender or the masculine form of any noun, adjective, or possessive shall be construed to include the feminine or neuter gender and form, and vice versa. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Orlando, Florida, and its Courts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of the Parties has executed this Agreement, as set forth below. By signing, the Parties acknowledge that they have read and understood this Agreement, they have the capacity to contract and enter into this Agreement, and that further, they have entered into this Agreement freely and voluntarily.
|Signed by the duly authorized representative of the COMPANY Signature: Name: Designation: Date:||Signed by the OWNER Signature: Name: Date:|
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )