This Videographer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between __________ the CEO of River Four Music, Contact Info: ________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and Tristan Langhorne, Contact Info: ____________ (herein referred to as the “Artist”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period One Year, commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- Services covered under this Agreement shall include photo shoots and video productions done as follows;
- All the files of videos and photos shall be uploaded to the Company’s hard drive, and shall be labeled “executive produced” and “directed by” Jayne Mauri for River Four Music Inc. All the videos and photos produced under this Agreement shall belong solely to the Company.
- The Company shall offer the Artist training on structuring their business as a legal entity.
- Payment shall be a flat rate of One Hundred Dollars ($100) for a minimum of Six (6) hours work per month, which includes Two Hour increment of photo shoot or filming and/or both.
- Additional editing rate for filming shall be Fifteen Dollars ($15) per hour. Time shall be tracked using Company’s time tracking system.
The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a 30 Day Written Notice on the same.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- The Company shall own any and all proprietary rights including copyrights to the videos and photos covered under this Agreement. The Company shall enjoy all the legal rights to the content, to use, reuse, sell, alter, post commercially and in any other way the Company wishes. The Artist shall not, during the term of this Agreement or upon termination thereof, lay any real or imagined claims, proprietary rights to the content.
- The Company shall own all the rights to his likeness in the photos and videos covered under this Agreement.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of ______ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in __________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Artist and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Artist may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
ARTIST: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )