This Videographer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ___________________________, Contact Info: _________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), ____________________________, Contact Info: 126th East 12th Street, Apartment 4D, New York, New York 10003, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Videographer”) and Precision Cabinetry & Design, Contact Info: 2690 Sunrise Boulevard, Suite 300, Rancho Cordova, California 95742 Email: email@example.comContact (hereinafter referred to as the “Artist”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of One Month, commencing on the Effective Date herein as the project shall be on September 19th 2021.
The Company shall provide the Client the Videographer for services for the Client’s project scheduled on September 19th 2021, between 1:00 PM ET – 3:00 PM ET. Location: 1080 Rock Rimmon Road Stamford, Connecticut 06903. The Videographer shall have the discretion to determine the total time onsite based on whether or not Videographer feels the footage satisfies the needs of the project.
The Client shall pay a total of Two Thousand Seven Hundred Dollars ($2,700) for all the services covered under this Agreement. 50% of the fees which is One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($1,350) shall be paid as booking fees, which shall be due on or before September 19th 2021. The balance shall be cleared on or before October 18th 2021.
- The Client shall not be held responsible for any damage and/or loss of any of the Company’s tools and machines while the Videographer is providing the services covered under this Agreement, unless such a loss and/or damage is due to the Client’s negligence. The Company shall indemnify the Client against any and all such liability.
- The Videographer acknowledges and understand the occupational risks involved in his line of service production. The Client shall not be held responsible for any injuries sustained by the Videographer while at site for the project, unless such injuries are as a result of the Client’s due negligence. The Company shall indemnify the Client against any and all such liability.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- The Client understands that the Company shall own all and any copyrights and intellectual proprietary rights to the content covered under this Agreement until the completion of the project, all payments have been made and ownership of such contents have been transferred to the Client. Upon transfer of ownership, the Client shall have full copyright and intellectual proprietary rights in the content and shall enjoy the use, reuse, edit, sell, resell and publish such content as they see fit.
- The Client acknowledges and understands that they shall not include the Company in any copyright infringement suits that may arise from the Client’s use and/or enjoyment of the contents covered under this Agreement.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The Client is hiring the services of the Company and the Company’s Videographer on the basis of shall be an independent contractor. The Company shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Client shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Company’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a 30 Day Written Notice on the same.
- The Client can cancel or terminate this Agreement without notice if the Videographer fails to show up for the project on time, failure to provide assets in a reasonable time frame and inability to provide ownership of the media files post-filming
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a binding mediation process. In the unfortunate event that the mediation process fails to resolve the matter, the Parties agree to resort to arbitration to solve the issue.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the _____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in ____________ [State/Country].
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: ____________ ____________________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
VIDEOGRAPHER: __________ _____________________________________ ________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ___________________________________ ______________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )