VIDEO FILMING AND EDITING AGREEMENT.
This Video Filming and Editing Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2020 (the “effective date”), between ________________, (hereinafter referred to as the “Videographer”), and ___________, Address _____________ (herein referred to as the “Client”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period two months [2 Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Client shall hire the Videographer as an independent contractor for the project covered under this Agreement. The project shall include six videos.
- The videos shall be one minute long and take no more than 1hr of filming time. The Videographer shall deliver the videos within 7 business days after filming.
- The videos shall be delivered within 7 business days after filming. The Client shall have 3 revisions per video, the revisions must be requested in detailed and in writing. The revisions shall take 3 days to be delivered after the request has been made. NOTE: Same day filming for all the three videos is not guaranteed but maybe considered if the Editor’s schedule is open.
- The Client shall provide a clear vision of how the video should look like in writing, give the specific shots, colors or questions that need to be asked or the footage that needs to be captured. The Client shall provide shall information 24hrs before the video shot. Where the Client fails to provide the necessary information, the Videographer shall capture what they think is appropriate and shall not be responsible for the footage that may have not been captured.
NOTE: The project must be filmed within the 2 month period. Upon expiry of the 2 months, the Editor shall not be obligated with completing any pending work covered under this Agreement.
- The Client shall pay one thousand two hundred dollars ($1200) for the services covered under this Agreement. Six hundred dollars ($600) deposit shall be paid on the Effective date herein.
- One hundred dollars ($100) per video shall be paid on completion of each video.
- Any additional hour shall be billed at seventy five dollars ($75) per hour and any additional editable minute added shall be charged at seventy five dollars ($75) per minute.
- A 24hr video turn around can be considered at a cost of one hundred dollars ($100) depending on the Videographer’s schedule.
- The Parties shall negotiate in writing the cost for any special effects (after effects) or animations.
NOTE: Payments can be made via Venmo @juanthecreative CashApp @juanthecreative Paypal info@outloudmediagroup or a check made to Juan A. Pedraza. (once payments are made, no refunds shall be given)
The Client shall be allowed 6 cancellations/rescheduling of the filming. Any additional cancellation/rescheduling shall cost fifty dollars ($50).
The Videographer shall own all the copyright to the project covered under this Agreement during the term of the Agreement. The copyright shall automatically transfer to the Client upon payment of the last installment.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the ____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _____________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Client and the Designer and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Videographer may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Client’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
NAME: ______________________ ________________________
SIGNATURE: _________________ ________________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )