VENDING MACHINE AGREEMENT.
This Vending Machine Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Esco Davis owner of the Life Vending LLC, Contact Info: _______________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________, Contact Info: ___________, (herein referred to as the “Client”).
WHEREAS, this Agreement is for the installation of the Company’s vending machines at the Client’s location at _________________________________________________.
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period ______ [Months/Years] commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Company shall put up/install its vending machine at the Client’s location. The machine specification are as follows: _______________________, the machine shall be dispensing _________________________________.
- The Client shall receive ________% of all profits made by the Company from the vending machine. Payments shall be made by the _____ Day of each month to the Client’s ______ Account.
- The Client acknowledges and understands that the Company’s aim and purpose under this Agreement is to optimize maximum profits and the Company shall from time to time review this Agreement to that effect.
The Parties acknowledge and understand that all the rights, title and interest in the profits made by the vending machine shall be owned by the Company at all times during the term of this Agreement. The Client shall have no right to claim any of the right, title or interest over the vending machine, and shall not have the license therein to transfer such rights to a third party. The Client shall not during the term of this Agreement and its cancellation/termination thereof pass the vending machine as their property for any commercial gain.
- The Company shall be responsible for any and all liability claims relating to the theft and/or vandalism of the vending machine, unless such theft and/or vandalism are as a result of the Client’s negligence. The Company shall indemnify and hold the Client blameless for any such liability issues.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any injuries sustained by the Client and/or the vending machine users while the vending machine is at the Client’s location, unless such injuries are as a result of the Company’s negligence. The Client shall defend and hold the Company blameless from any such liability claims.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Client and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Client may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
The Client shall not, during the term of this Agreement, allow the installation of a vending machine that is similar to the Company’s vending machine and/or dispensing the same products as the Company’s products.
The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement by providing a ______ Day written Notice on the same. The Client can at any time and without notice terminate/cancel this Agreement if the Company dispenses any illegal drugs and/or substances from the vending machines. The Company shall ensure to pay the Client all unpaid/due payments before the termination/cancellation is made effective.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of issues arising regarding the execution of this Agreement, the Parties shall resolve them through a binding arbitration and/mediation process before filing any lawsuits.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of _________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _________ [State/Country].
Each Party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in any future negotiations, execution, delivery and performance of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ _________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )