This Transportation Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered the ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Kelsey Kemp LLC, Contact Info; ____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________, Address _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Days/Weeks/Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Company shall provide the Client transportation services that shall include pick and drop off the Client from the agreed location at the agreed time, the Client shall keep time.
- The Client shall pay ______ Dollars for the services covered herein, paid upfront on the Effective Date herein and any additional expenses incurred during the transportation shall be charged to a credit card made available by the Client. If the Company’s service provider makes out of pocket expenses the Client shall reimburse the Company within a week from the service.
- The Client shall pay for car, plane tickets, meals and lodging.
- DRUG AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE/BEHAVIOR.
- The Client shall not use and/or abuse any drugs during the time they are with the service provider, unless they are drugs prescribed by a medical doctor.
- The Client shall act and conduct themselves in a respectable manner during the term of this Agreement, they shall respect the service provider and not become a threat to themselves and/or the service provider.
- The Client can terminate/cancel this Agreement by offering the Company a ____ Hour written notice on the same. If the Client cancels the Agreement less than ____ hours to the pick-up time, the Company shall not refund the service fees paid herein.
- The Company can at any time and without a written notice terminate/cancel this Agreement if he realizes that the presence, use, abuse, and/or sale of illegal drugs and/or illegal substances in during transportation. The Client shall not receive any refunds under such circumstances.
- The Company and the Company’s service provider shall not be held liable for any loss of property including but not limited to lost money and valuables, and any injuries sustained by the Client, provided that the loss and/or injuries are not as a result of the Company’s negligence. The Client agrees to indemnify the Company against any and all claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
- The Company and the Company’s service provider shall not be held responsible for any illegal drugs and/or illegal substances found on the Client during the term of this Agreement. The Client agrees to defend and indemnify the Company and the Company’s service providers against any and all claims that may arise from the use, abuse, possession, or sale of illegal drugs and/or illegal substances in the yacht or bareboat.
- The Client shall not be held responsible for any injuries sustained by the Company’s service provider during the term of the transportation provided that such injuries are not as a result of the Client’s negligence. The Company and the Company’s service provider agree to indemnify the Client against any injuries that may sustained from the performance of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the ____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _____________ [State/Country].
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY (Staff): _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )