THE MOVING TEACHER – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions of service (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) set forth the conditions of use of our Website, i.e., https://www.themovingteacher.com (hereinafter referred to as “site”) of The Moving Teacher (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
By using this site, you agree to be legally bound between you and (“Company,” “we,” us,” “our”).
Acceptance of terms and conditions
The Client accepts these terms and conditions shall use our Website for recruitment, i.e., job posting on behalf of the moving teacher.
The contracting party shall subscribe to a job posting fee of:
- $30 for advertising with/on social media;
- $95 each month for four job postings and social media presence with respect pf subscriptions;
- $50 if preferred, which includes a job posting on the top, so it does not go down from other schools and recruiters.
You equally agree to work with the Company under the site for job posting for one month and promote a job once a week. This posting can be made shared by way of video or interviews.
All information contained within these Terms shall remain confidential, and you shall not divulge it to any Third Party save for where expressly allowed.
The payments shall be made as follows:
- $100 monthly for preferred job postings, i.e., the jobs will be at a high section, so it never goes down for two job postings a month;
- $150 for four job postings a month with/in social media, such as company promotion/ interview, as well as sharing one post on social media weekly to stand out;
- $750 for four job postings for six months with social media such as company promotion/interview for six months subscription as well as sharing one post on social media weekly; and
- $1,200 for four job postings with social media, such as company promotion/interview, as well as sharing one post on the site and social media weekly for 12 months subscription
To be included in our monthly newsletter is $50, which has them on a section of our job page so others can know
The Company forbids staff harassment and operates in utmost good faith.
To be accepted, you must go through the verification process to ascertain the legitimacy of the organization.
You agree and acknowledge that the site and its elements are the Company’s property and are protected by copyright, trademark, and applicable laws.
The Company authorizes you to use the site for its services.
By using these services offered by us, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Company from any claims, damages, liability, injury, or third-party claims arising from your use of our Website in terms of any misuse of the site, breach of the terms of these terms or any violation of any law.
Limitation on Liability
You agree that under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of the site.
We may suspend your access to or use of our Website for any reason or no reason with or without notice to you.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the moving teacher and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
We reserve the right to modify or change these terms from time to time for any reason at our discretion without notice.
We shall notify you of any changes to these Terms by any reasonable means, including but without limitation, by posting the revised version of the Terms on the site.
You should, therefore, periodically visit the website page to review the most current terms.
We undertake to be available for any query or concern regarding our service on the Website through the following contact details;
(Insert company details)
- Every term in this agreement is severable and distinct from the others. Suppose any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid, void, illegal, or unenforceable. In that case, the remaining provisions’ validity, existence, legality, and enforceability shall not be affected, prejudiced, or impaired.
- In the event of any breach of this contract by the Company, the remedies of the Client shall be limited to ____________.
- Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God.
- At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )