We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at our website. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Webflow LLC is a SaaS member that provides mobile marketing campaigns through mobile messaging services such as SMS/Text, Whatsapp, Live Chat, Instagram and others.
2.1 The site is provided by Webflow on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
2.2. Webflow shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. We disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
This is a contract between you the user and us. You must read and agree to these terms before using the service. You may use the service only if you can form a binding contract with us and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national laws, rules, and regulations.
You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use the service. Any use or access to the service by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this agreement.
You may not access or use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the website available. The website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or website approved by us.
As a user of the website, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
5. Use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any website applicable laws or regulations.
8. Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
9. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
11. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
13. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
14. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
16. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website to you.
18. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
20. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
22. Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
23. Use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE AND OUR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF REQUESTS OR CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Title, ownership rights and all intellectual property rights in and to the Services shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Webflow. Webflow retains all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. You are prohibited from attempting, or knowingly permitting or encouraging others to attempt, to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to determine source code or protocols from the Services except and only to the extent permissible by applicable law despite such prohibition. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Service (including your Webflow I.D., account, account designation, password and other Webflow information), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold Webflow its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION TO SERVICE
Webflow reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Webflow shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Webflow exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Member acknowledges and accepts that Webflow does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
- GOVERNING JURISDICTION
We make no representation that our website or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our site you agree to do so subject to the internal laws of the State of _______________.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
Members assume all knowledge of applicable law and are responsible for compliance with any such laws. Members may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements.
Members further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All other trademarks, service marks, logos and product displayed on Webflow website are the trademarks of Webflow LLC. You agree not to display or use in any manner the Webflow Marks without their prior consent.
- OTHER TERMS
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )