Conditions of use
The Website is provided on an “AS IS,” “as available” basis. Neither our Company nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors, or the like (collectively “affiliates”) warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither our Company nor its affiliates warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Website. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
By using this website, you certify that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you are advised to leave the website accordingly. We only grant use and access of this website, its products, and its services to those who have accepted its terms.
You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of [name of Company], its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
You grant us a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to display, use, copy, transmit, and broadcast the content you upload and publish. For issues regarding intellectual property claims, you should contact the company in order to come to an agreement.
As a user of this website, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address it accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and in our sole discretion.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of [State], without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute of any sort that might come between us and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in [State] and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
You agree to indemnify [name of Company] and its affiliates and hold us harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
Limitation on liability
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our website. We reserve the right to edit, modify, and change this Agreement any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. This Agreement is an understanding between the Company and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.
“We,” “Us”, “Our”, means _______________ [state the name of your company in full], our subsidiaries and affiliates, and any of our respective agents and third-party service providers (“service providers”).
“You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
A registered user of the Platform may provide their personal information to us to obtain our services from Our Site.
- COLLECION OF INFORMATION
- We collect your personal information to maximize on providing quality service delivery to you, provide you with any additional or special information about our services, and protect your account and personal information.
- We may collect the following kinds of information when you, your colleagues, or other users access the Service:
your contact information, such as full name and email address;
The Content, communications, and other information you provide when you use Our Service, including when you sign up for an account. This can include information in or about the Content you provide;
user communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas sent to you;
billing information; and
Information that you provide when you engage platform support regarding the Service.
- We may collect personal information about you from the information you provide to us when you fill out an Application or other forms on our site. We may also receive personal information about you from third-party services such as financial institutions and credit bureaus. Lastly, we may also collect personal information from individuals whose identity you share with us.
- You permit us to collect your personal information at any time, before, during, and after engaging in a business relationship with us.
- Our servers also collect information from you, such as your domain name, websites you visit, and Internet Protocol address. This information is not personally identifiable. However, when you respond to questions or communicate with us, your personal information may be collected.
- Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, We may use your personal information to:
To effectively manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Our services;
To provide you with details about our products and services by email, text, phone and through other communication methods;
carry out financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, regulatory checks, and credit checks;
to carry out product development, statistical analysis, and market research;
to develop and improve our services ;
to update our records;
to carry out checks required by applicable regulation or regulatory guidance;
to improve Our relationship with you by making the Website available to you in a User-friendly way, and to identify the services which you may be interested in;
for customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints;
for any other specific purposes in relation to your activities via the Platform;
Where you have given us consent, we shall provide you with information about any new services, promotions, and other information which we think will be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences by contacting us via the details given in the “Contacting Us” section above.
- We may use your credit-card information to ascertain your eligibility for our services and conduct a necessary risk assessment. We may collect this information at any time before, during, and after our business relationship.
- We use your email address to make communicate with you. Upon your consent, we may direct electronic email communication to you about our services or market new services. We may also ask to seek your feedback on the services we offer. You have an option to opt-out of such electronic communication. Lastly, we may track your email activity to check the effectiveness of the communication.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We won’t provide your personal information to other companies for their marketing purposes unless you have given us your consent. However, we may aggregate anonymous information based on your personal information and disclose this to advertisers and other third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, including the following reasons:
we may share your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
we may share your personal information with companies and other third parties performing services on our behalf (for example, credit reference agencies, customer relationship management providers, or other service providers) who will only use the information to provide that Service. We may also share your personal information with other members of our corporate group.
we may share alerts and information derived from identity verification checks with third parties for anti-money laundering and fraud prevention;
we may disclose your personal information on request to the police or any other regulator or government authority to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities, to help prevent or detect fraud or any other type of crime, or for any other reasonable purpose identified by the relevant authority;
We may share your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets. We shall communicate with you in the event of such a change.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- One such service provider is Google. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Program and Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We restrict access to the information obtained from our websites and web pages to our employees, agents, Affiliates, Partners and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information to the extent reasonably possible.
- CONSENT REQUESTS AND PREFERENCES
- You may request us to identify the personal information we have collected and kept in our servers. To make such a request, contact us through our email provided below.
- You may contact us to cancel, withdraw, or restrict the amount and type of information we collect and keep. We may keep on using some of your personal information even after your withdrawal if the information is necessary to run your account or fulfill legal obligations. We may also stop providing services that we would only give if we had the information you have withdrawn.
- CONTACT US
By email etc.: [provide the email address here and any other Channel for contacting]
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )