TERMS OF SERVICE
- We value your privacy and take various steps to ensure its safe, however, please take note that we cannot guarantee complete safety of your data.
- The safety of your log in credentials. Please ensure that you protect your log in details from third parties.
- Damages caused as result of using the website.
- Any information you provide on the website. Due care should be taken before providing any details. You should refrain from among others false, abusive, misleading and illegal dispensation of information.
- Information from third parties using our website e.g. advertisers.
- We may discontinue your use of the services if you are in violation of these terms, the law or any other governing principles. Please use the website responsibly.
- We own any data published on the website free of monetary consideration.
- You do not acquire ownership of any of our intellectual property through the use of the website. All intellectual property owned by us during the subsistence of the agreement is our exclusive property.
- Once you stop using our services, the agreement between us is terminated except for any provisions that were intended to survive the termination.
- We can terminate this agreement at any time and with no notice if you breach any of the stipulated terms.
- Termination shall not discharge you of any liabilities accrued during the subsistence of the agreement.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE
We may amend these terms at our discretion and serve you with the relevant notice.
We may be contacted through the following address;
We may amend or remove any provision of these terms that is invalidated by Court or any legal organ having jurisdiction. The rest of the terms shall remain valid.
The construction, validity, and performance of this agreement shall be governed in all respects by Laws of the State of Florida.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )