- You must have attained 18 years to use the Services.
- You must create an account with us in order to utilize and enjoy the Services.
- Your account is for your own use only, and you cannot grant others permission to use it for any reason.
- When you create an account, you confirm that all of the information you give is correct and full.
- You promise to keep your information up to date as needed.
- You agree to refrain from accessing other people’s accounts without their consent.
- You are responsible for keeping your account and password confidential and controlling access to it. You agree to be solely responsible for all activities that take place under your account or password. You undertake to notify us immediately if you discover any breach of security, unauthorized use of your account, or any other violation of these conditions.
- You agree that we are not liable for any loss, damage, responsibility, or expense you may incur as a result of unauthorized use of your account, and you undertake to indemnify us and shield us from harm if this occurs.
Terms of Sale
The Product fees and due date shall be highlighted on the website. They shall be exclusive of VAT, other local taxes, or incidental costs unless otherwise provided. Product fees shall be deducted from your credit / debit card at the time of purchase before accessing the Product. We shall not be liable for any amounts deducted by your debit or credit card provider due to the purchase. Once the payment has been received, you may access the Product within ____________days. Legal ownership of the Product and risk will only pass to you once the agreed Product fee has been paid in full. For refund on a Product, please see our Refund Policy.
Without our permission, you may not transfer or assign this agreement. Without your consent, we may assign or transfer this agreement or subcontract our responsibilities under it at any time. Anyone to whom we transfer, assign, or subcontract any or all of our responsibilities shall inherit all of our rights to those obligations if we do so.
The fact that we have been unable to enforce any of the terms or conditions of this agreement does not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
If a judge or other competent authority declares any provision of this agreement invalid, revocable, unlawful, or unenforceable, we may alter or eliminate that item from this agreement. The remainder of this
agreement’s terms will continue in full force and effect.
The laws of the State of __________________shall govern the formation, validity, and execution of this agreement.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )