- “Content” refers to any information made available on the Site.
- “Site” refers to the website operated by Us.
- “Us” and “We” refer to Matador.
- “You” and “Your” refers to persons who access the Site.
- “Services” means all the resources made available by Us through the Site.
These Terms and Conditions are a legally binding agreement between you (either personally or on behalf of an entity) and Us. By accessing the Site, whether or not you have an account with us, you agree to have read, understood, and agree to be governed by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site. Any additional terms and conditions or materials posted on the Site are expressly incorporated by reference.
- The Site is designed for users aged 13 and over. No one under the age of 13 may use the Site.
- You affirm that you are authorized to enter into this agreement.
- We retain the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. You must periodically review these Terms and Conditions for modifications. Your continued use of the Site after the date such new Terms and Conditions are posted will be deemed to represent your acceptance of the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions.
- To use our services, you must first create an account. The account signup is free. Your account should be private and not shared. When you make an account, we’ll ask for certain personal details. Please offer accurate and complete information to the best of your knowledge. We may require you to update certain details.
- You must use the Site responsibly and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You shall not attempt to tamper with the Site’s security features through any means.
- We are free to utilize any materials on the Site to satisfy our business purposes.
- You are solely responsible for the security and content use of your account. If your account has been compromised, you must notify us immediately.
- Please note that we have the right to remove any information that we deem to violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations at our discretion and without notice to you.
- You may not copy, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any part of this Site for commercial gain without our prior written consent. No one else can use our intellectual property or associated rights. Our intellectual property may be licensed to you on a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive, limited use basis.
- If you breach this agreement through, among others providing false or misleading information, we may suspend or cancel your account at our discretion and without notice to you. You may end this agreement by deactivating your account or stopping your use of the Site.
- By linking your account to other online accounts, you give us permission to access, retrieve, and store your account information from those accounts by sometimes using your username and password to allow provision of our services.
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the Site’s completeness, accuracy, reliability, appropriateness, or availability.
This Site is provided on an as-is basis with all faults and no warranty of any kind. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorney fees) you may incur as a result of your use of the Site, and you agree to hold us harmless us in the event of such losses or damages. If we are found to be liable to you, our total responsibility will be limited to the amount you paid under the terms of our agreement. You agree to compensate us, as well as anyone filing a claim on our behalf, for any costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that you may cause.
The content on this Site is provided solely for general purposes reasons. It does not provide legal, medical, financial, or professional advice or assume fiduciary responsibilities. We are not liable for how you use the information we provide.
This Site allows you to link to other websites that are not under our control. The nature, content, and accessibility of those sites are beyond our control. The presence of any links does not imply endorsement or approval of the ideas expressed within them. You are solely responsible for all risks connected with your use of such sites or materials.
- We may assign or transfer this agreement without your permission, but you may not do so without our permission.
- This agreement’s rights and remedies are not limited to those provided by law.
- Our failure to enforce any of this agreement’s terms or conditions should not be considered as a waiver of our right to do so.
- The clauses of this agreement are severable.
- If one provision is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the other provisions is unaffected.
- If we fail to perform our responsibilities under this agreement due to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure), it will not be considered a breach of this agreement.
- The Parties’ entire agreement is contained in this document.
- This agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to subject yourself to the Courts of the said jurisdiction.
Please get in touch with us through the following contact information for any assistance, complaint, or compliment herein.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )