TERMS OF SERVICE
- OUR SERVICES & WEBSITE
- Our Role
The Company sells online course and eBooks on the Website “the Service(s)”.
- Changes to Terms
- The Company may change these Terms at any time in its sole discretion.
- You are responsible for reviewing such postings and any applicable changes.
- Your continued participation in the Website, including purchasing any Products for sale on the Company’s Website or using any of the Company’s Services, constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- If you do not agree to any posted changes, do not continue to use the Company’s Website or the Company’s Services.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- You must login with an existing account or complete the Site registration process to create an account with a username and password (the “Account”) to make full use of the Website.
- To register with Us, we collect personal information from you.
- Your Information
Your name, Your email, Your phone number, and more.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password you use to access the Service and any activities or actions in your account. You may not share your password with anyone except authorized employees.
- You must always provide accurate, current, and complete information, and you must update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity, or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
- Any use of the Site through your Account will be deemed as being used by you.
- The Company is entitled to rely on the contact and other information that is supplied to us through your Account.
- Your Account is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-ASSIGNABLE.
- You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
- Purchase Process
- You will make purchases using the Company’s checkout system and the Company will collect all proceeds from such transactions.
- The Company will electronically transmit to you the purchase information that the Company determines is necessary to fulfill each purchase.
- The Company will send an automated email message to you confirming receipt of your purchase and/or payment.
- Risk of Fraud or Loss
Please note that, you shall be fully responsible for credit card fraud occurring in connection with a purchase. Accordingly, you will compensate us for any loss and all costs related thereto.
- Price and Rate Policy
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices relating to the services we offer at any time.
- . Payment can be made through various payment methods, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards, or online payment methods (PayPal, for example).
- Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to your card issuer’s validation checks and authorization.
Company shall allow no refunds since the products are all digital.
- LIMITED LICENSE TO USE TRANSACTION INFORMATION
- The foregoing does not prevent us from using information we gathered independent of the services we provide herein, if we do not target communications based on the intended recipient being the Company’s customer.
- Each Party in this Agreement is responsible, as required under applicable laws and regulations, for identifying and paying all taxes and other governmental fees and charges (and any penalties, interest, and other additions thereto) that are imposed on that Party upon or with respect to the transactions and payments contemplated under this Agreement.
- When the Company is legally obligated by a valid taxing authority, the Company will collect Taxes, and will provide Marketplace End Users with a compliant invoice.
You understand that from time to time the Company’s Website may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation, because of:
- equipment malfunctions;
- periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which the Company may undertake from time to time; or
- causes beyond the control of Company or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Company.
- SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
- We will notify you by email at (or through any other means specified by the Company) of all special offers and offered on the Company’s Website.
- We may make special offers and promotions available to you in connection with our services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features, and functionality will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
- The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any Service without the Company’s prior written consent.
- YOUR FEEDBACK TO US
You assign all rights, title, and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason, such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such feedback without restriction.
- We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including without limitation, if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WE, OUR PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND ANY DEFECT OR FAULT RESULTING FROM YOU HAVING BREACHED THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE AND/OR THIRD-PARTY HARDWARE USED WITH THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS TERMS), EVEN IF THE COMPANY, ITS PARTNERS. OR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Some countries and States do not exclude implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these countries or States, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
- The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without any kind warranty. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its behalf and behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
- Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express, or implied:
- as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, Content, and materials included thereon;
- that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or Content provided through the Service; or
- that the Service, its servers, the Content, or emails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs, or other harmful components.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on a consumer’s applicable statutory rights, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case, the exclusions and limitations outlined in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
- 14. GOVERNING LAW
- The laws of [ENTER STATE], excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Program may also be subject to other local, provincial, state, national, or international laws.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally consent that any suit, action, or legal proceeding arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of record of [ENTER STATE].
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree first to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
- 16. SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- 17. ENTIRETY
We may assign the Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign your rights under the Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our consent.
- TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETATION
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- At Our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: https://investoofcrypto.com
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )