TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T & C’S)
These Terms and Conditions, hereafter referred to as “agreement,” are a legally binding agreement. As a precondition to accessing our Website (http://www.lukebickleystudio.com), please ensure that you have read, understood, and are ready to be legally bound by them; if not, you have to discontinue use of the Website immediately. In this agreement, the word “you” or “your” shall be used to refer to persons who access the Website, while reference to “we”, “us,” or “our” shall mean Luke Bickley Studio.
Website access-Only persons who have attained eighteen years and above should access the Website. You also do not need to have an account with us to access our Website and enjoy our services. You shall use the Website in compliance with all relevant laws, rules, and regulations. By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent that you can contract herein.
- A finalized run sheet/ schedule with relevant contact numbers and location/ venue addresses shall be due seven days before your wedding.
- You must obtain and pay for any required permission to film within the place of service.
- We require a 30% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. The balance shall be paid fourteen days prior to the wedding day.
- In the event of equipment failure, illness, or other unforeseeable circumstances, we are only liable for a full refund on the money paid.
- We shall not be liable for aspects beyond our control such as bad weather, poor venue, lighting, acoustic, other vendors, or venue staff.
- We shall Endeavor to finish your film package within four weeks of your wedding.
- We may utilize any content from your wedding for business purposes, such as advertising or promotions.
- Extra filming outside of the package hours is $350 per hour.
- In case of a wedding date change, we will reschedule without additional costs if we are available. Further reschedules shall, however, cost $900 each. Refunds for cancellation by you shall be paid net of the 30% non-refundable deposit on all payments.
The Website is offered “as is”. There are no warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused through your use of the Website; if we are held liable, our total liability to you shall not exceed the amount you paid by you under this agreement.
You shall defend and indemnify us and any person who may claim through us for any loss, damages, rights, claims, and actions resulting from your use of the Website. This includes court costs and reasonable attorney fees.
Links to external websites
We disclaim any responsibility for third-party websites or materials found on the Website.
Failure to perform our obligations under this agreement due to events beyond our control (force majeure) does not constitute a breach.
If you breach this agreement or any laws, rules, or regulations, we may delete your account without notice.
Changes to this agreement-We may make changes to this agreement at any time and without notice to you; therefore, please ensure you are updated on any changes made as they shall be binding on you when accessing the Website.
Our failure to enforce any of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of our right to enforce the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The provisions of this agreement are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
All pronouns and any variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to the masculine, feminine, neuter, singular, or plural, as the identity of the person or entity may require. As used in this agreement: words of the masculine gender shall mean and include corresponding neuter words or words of the feminine gender, and words in the singular shall mean and include the plural and vice versa.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. It supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the Parties concerning the subject matter of this agreement.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed in all respects by the Laws of Australia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
Contacts-If you need any assistance on this agreement, please get in touch with us through the below channels during business hours Monday to Friday; we listen and shall promptly respond;
Call: 0415 403 585
Post: Attn: T & C’S,
Luke Bickley Studio
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )