TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our services. You agree to have read, understood, and be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“agreement”) by using our website, whether or not you are a registered member or account holder. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use any part of this website (the “services”). All references to “we” (and related words such as “our”) are to the Company, and all references to “you” are to the individual who is using the services. This agreement is a legally enforceable agreement between us and we reserve the right to terminate this agreement for
failure to comply with the terms.Please contact us via our available contacts for any assistance. Following receipt of your request, we will promptly process it.
- To use the services, you must be at least 18 years old, and you must create an account with us in order to use and enjoy our services.
- Your account is for your personal use only, and you cannot provide it to anyone else for any reason.
- You confirm that all of the information you provide is correct and complete when you create an account and agree to update your information as necessary. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
- We shall not be responsible for any information that is out of date or incomplete. Historical information is on the site.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account login details, as well as restricting access to it, and agree not to log into other people’s accounts without their permission. You acknowledge and accept that you are completely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- If you detect any breach of security, unauthorized use of your account, or any other violation of these terms, you agree to contact us promptly.
Responsibilities of the User
- Users agree to adhere to these terms by using this website, specifically NOT TO:
- Provide any illegal content, including illegal content that may jeopardize the security of this website or harm other users;
- Break any law, contract, intellectual property right, or other third-party rights, or commit infringements;
- Engage in harassment, threats, intimidation, predatory behavior, stalking, or similar behaviors;
- Use the website for any purpose other than what it was designed for;
- Interfere with the website’s security system;
- Interfere with the website’s functionality; and
- Abuse the resources available;
Payments and refunds
- On the website, the product fees and due dates will be noted. Unless otherwise stated, they are exclusive of VAT, taxes, and incidental fees.
- Prior to accessing the Product, product fees will be charged from your credit/debit card at the time of purchase. Any sums deducted by your debit or credit card issuer as a result of the purchase are not our responsibility.
- The monthly membership offers free trail, if you sign up for membership, you agree that your
card will be charged the membership amount. Your membership can be canceled at any time.
- If you choose to pay for a product with a payment plan, you agree to pay the total amount in full in thirty (30) days increments based on the plan selected.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders that have typos, errors in prices or product descriptions.
- We may change product prices at any time and without notice.
- The products are for personal use only, and should not be used for commercial use.
- There shall be no refunds.
Prohibition on transfer
You may not transfer or assign this agreement, but we may assign or transfer the agreement or subcontract our responsibilities under it at any time.
Our failure to enforce any of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of our right to enforce the agreement.
Unless otherwise specified in this agreement, the rights and remedies provided therein are in addition to those provided by law.
The provisions of our agreement are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
Our agreement contains the entire understanding between us hereto concerning the subject matter contained therein.
The laws of the State of __________________shall govern the formation, validity, and execution of this agreement.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )