TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally enforceable agreement between you (either individually or on behalf of a business) and Us. “You” or “Your” refers to any person who accesses our Services either through our website “Site”, mobile application, or any other means. “Us” refers to the Company, the provider of the Services. Whether or not you have an account with us, by accessing our Services, you agree to have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must immediately cease using the Site if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions. Any additional terms and conditions or information posted on the Site are expressly integrated by reference.
- You certify that you have the authority to enter into this agreement.
- The Site is intended for people aged 18 and up; it is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen years.
- You must use the Site with caution, in compliance with all applicable laws, and per this agreement failure to which we may at any time, and without prior notice to you, remove any information that violates applicable laws, rules, or regulations suspend or cancel your account.
- You must first create an account to enjoy our services. Your account should be kept private and not shared with anyone else. We’ll ask for some personal information when you create an account. To the best of your knowledge, please provide accurate and comprehensive information. We may ask you to update certain information. You are solely responsible for your account’s security and content usage. If you believe your account has been hacked, you must contact us immediately.
- You must not, under any circumstances, attempt to circumvent the Site’s security mechanisms or violate our rights or those of other users.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and without giving you prior notice. You must check these Terms and Conditions for changes on a regular basis. Continued use of the Site after the date on which the new Terms and Conditions are posted will be construed as acceptance of the changes in the updated Terms and Conditions.
- We are free to use any of the Site’s materials for our business purposes, e.g., for marketing.
- Without our prior written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any element of this Site for commercial advantage.
- You may be granted a personal, global, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, restricted use license to our intellectual property.
- By deactivating your account or ceasing to use the Site, you terminate this agreement.
We make no express or implied claims or warranties concerning the Site’s correctness, reliability, suitability, or availability. This Site is given “as is,” with all flaws and without any warranty of any kind. You understand and accept that you are using the Site at your own risk. You agree to hold us harmless in the case of any costs, damages, liabilities, or expenditures (including attorney fees) incurred as a result of your use of the Site. If we are held accountable to you, our total liability will be limited to the amount you paid under our agreement’s terms. You agree to reimburse us and anyone bringing a claim on our behalf for any costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that we may incur. The information on this Site is given primarily for informational purposes. It does not give legal, medical, financial, or professional advice, nor does it create a fiduciary duty. We take no responsibility for how you use the data we give.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
You can link to other websites that are not under our control from this Site. We have no control over the nature, content, or accessibility of those sites. The existence of any links does not mean that the content represented within them is endorsed or approved. All risks associated with using such sites or items are strictly your responsibility.
This agreement may be amended only by Us. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and Us. It supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understandings concerning the subject matter of this agreement. We may assign or transfer this agreement without your permission, but you may not do so without our permission. Our failure to enforce any of this agreement’s terms or conditions should not be considered as a waiver of our right to do so. No waiver by Us of any breach of, or of compliance with, any condition or provision of this agreement by You shall be considered a waiver of any other condition or provision or of the same condition or provision at another time. If we fail to perform our responsibilities under this agreement due to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure), it will not be considered a breach of this agreement. This agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Poland without regard to its conflict of law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of its Courts.
If you require any assistance, have a complaint, or wish to compliment us, please contact us using the information below:
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )