TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this Agreement, “Us” and “We” refer to Metixx, and “You” and “Your” refers to persons who access the Website/ Site.
- Only persons who have attained the age of 18 years are allowed to use the Site.
- We may terminate this Agreement at any time if you breach it.
- We reserve the right to remove any information that we deem to violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- We shall comply with relevant laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), and advise that you abide by the same as well. To report any Intellectual Property (IP) infringement claim, please provide us, through the contacts we have provided, with your contacts details, comprehensive details of the claim, your signed statement that you believe the IP use is unauthorized, and your signed statement under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
To defend any Intellectual Property (IP) infringement claim, please provide us, through the contacts we have provided, with your written counter-notification with your contacts details, a signed statement under penalty of perjury that you believe the materials were unfairly removed, a signed statement of submitting to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and acceptance of service of from the claimant who filed the original DMCA notice or their agent. We will restore the removed materials if we do not receive notice of a lawsuit within ten (10) business days of receiving your counter-notification. Your materials will be removed until then. On request, we will send you the original DMCA takedown notice.
- You may not copy, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any part of this Site for profit without our prior written consent. No one else may use our intellectual property or rights without our permission. The software we use to build 3D models belongs to Matterport; please see their Terms and Conditions at https://matterport.com/terms-of-use.
- We may use any material on the Site for our business purposes.
- You are obligated to use the Site responsibly and lawfully and are solely responsible for any content you provide us with and the security of your account. You may not interfere with the Site’s security features or the rights of other users.
- You are obligated to provide us with true, accurate, and updated information.
We make no express or implied warranties about the Site’s completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability. This Site is provided “as is” with no warranties of any kind. You agree to use the Site at your own risk. By using the Site, you agree not to hold us liable for any costs, damages, liabilities, or expenses (including attorney fees) incurred due to your use of the Site. If we are found liable to you, our liability is limited to the amount you paid under our contract but not exceeding the lesser of the total amounts paid by you to us over the six (6) months preceding your claim(s), or $500. You agree to reimburse us for any costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) you cause. This Site’s content is provided for informational purposes only. No legal, medical, financial, or professional advice is given, nor do we assume fiduciary responsibilities. We are not responsible for how you use our data.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. Please check this Agreement regularly for updates. The changes will not be retroactive, and to continue using the service after such changes signify that you accept the updated or modified Agreement.
- We may assign or transfer this Agreement without your consent, but you may not.
- Our failure to enforce any of this Agreement’s terms or conditions does not constitute a waiver. No waiver by us of any breach of, or compliance with, any condition or provision of this Agreement by you shall be considered a waiver of any other condition or provision or of the same condition or provision at another time.
- This contract’s clauses are severable. If one provision is deemed illegal or unenforceable, the other provisions remain legal or enforceable.
- Failure to perform our obligations under this Agreement due to circumstances beyond our control (force majeure) is not a breach.
- This document contains the entire Agreement between you and us.
- This contract is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the said jurisdiction’s courts.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the following information if you need assistance, have a complaint, or a compliment.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )