TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this terms and conditions, reference to “the Company” means the provider of the website and reference to “the user” means the consumer of the website services.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Company’s website and by continuing, users are agreeing to have read and understood them and to be bound by them.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The use of the website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Users agree to processing of their personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of this platform.
- The Company will only publish the user’s personal data after authorization by the user. It will also not be liable for divulging confidential information of either party, when required by law.
- The Company is held harmless from and against any and all claims resulting from damages sustained through the use of the website;
- The user is liable for any information he publishes on the website which should adhere to the relevant laws, rules and regulations;
- The Company may remove any content that violates the law, rules, regulations and these terms and conditions;
- Once content is published on the website, it becomes the property of the Company to dispense with and no compensation will be owed to the user;
- The user is obligated to use the website in a responsible manner;
- The user is responsible for protecting their account by using viable passwords and safeguarding log in details secret;
- The Company does not take responsibility for the matching funds and if they exist on the website the matchers will be listed;
- Matching can be stopped at any time or once all the matching is used;
- The fundraising time can be changed at any time.
Any ideas, concepts, discoveries, techniques, patents, copyrights, or trademarks belonging to the Company during the subsistence of this agreement are the exclusive property of the Company. The user only enjoys a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the website.
ADVERTISING AND ENDORSEMENTS
The website may display advertisements and endorsements from third parties The Company is not liable for any loss that may be suffered in reliance to these advertisements and endorsements.
- The Company will terminate the use of the website at any time and without notice if there is breach of any of the terms and conditions.
- The user may terminate this agreement by discontinuing to use the website.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE
The Company may change the terms and conditions at any time at their discretion and notify the user.
The Company can be contacted through the following addresses:
Suppose any provision of this agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent body to be void, voidable, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, the Company may amend that provision or severe it from this agreement. The remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The construction, validity, and performance of this agreement shall be governed in all respects by Laws of the jurisdiction where the Company is incorporated. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable,
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )