This Subcontractor Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ___ day of __ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between __________________, Contact Info: _______________, (herein referred to as the “Contractor”) and ViaSense Ltd, 22 Bremen Grove, Shenley Brook End, Milton Keynes, and MK57FJ (hereinafter referred to as the “Subcontractor”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period ______ [Days/Weeks/Months/Years] commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Subcontractor shall be offering project and programme consultancy services for the Contractor’s clients, these services shall include:
Location: ________________________ Dates: _______________________________
Time- From: ________________________ To: _______________________________
The Contractor shall pay the subcontractor Four Hundred and Fifty Euros (450) per day for the services provided under this Agreement, payment to be made within 5 working Days following the completion performance of the services.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
- The Subcontractor shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Subcontractor shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Contractor shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Subcontractor’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- The Subcontractor and/or the Subcontractor’s employees understands that they shall not be entitled to any fringe benefits that the Contractor provides for their employees generally or to any statutory employment benefits, including without limitation worker’s compensation or unemployment insurance.
- The Contractor shall not, during the term of this Agreement, be held liable for any injuries sustained, and/or any losses and damages suffered by the Subcontractor and/or the Subcontractor’s employees while carrying out their obligations under this Agreement, as long as the injuries, loss or damages are not in any way due to the Company’s negligence. The Contractor agrees to indemnify the Company against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
- The Subcontractor shall not assign and/or subcontract its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent of the Company. In the event that the Subcontractor assigns and/or subcontractors their obligations, they shall be responsible for payment of such services.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a ____ Day Written Notice on the same. The Contractor shall ensure to pay the Subcontractor for all work done before the termination/cancellation is made effective.
The failure on the part of the Subcontractor to perform their obligation under this contract will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties. The Subcontractor shall inform the Contractor of such inconveniences promptly.
- GENERAL PROVISION, DISPUTE RESOLUTION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- In the event of issues arising regarding the execution of this Agreement, the Parties shall resolve them through mediation, conciliation and negotiation before filing lawsuits. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in United Kingdom.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Contractor and the Subcontractor and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Subcontractor may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Contractor’s prior written consent.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
CONTRACTOR: _____________ _________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
SUNCONTRACTOR: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )