SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT CONTRACT
This SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT CONTRACT (‘’this Agreement’’) is entered on [DATE] by and between [NAME] of address [ADDRESS] (herein “Speaker”) and [NAME] of address [ADDRESS] (herein “Client”).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises, and of the mutual promises and undertakings herein contained, the parties, intending to be legally bound, do agree as follows:
- The speaker will offer 60 minute financial wellness workshop on the 1st day of July, 2021.
- The workshop will include worksheets and handouts.
- The Client is not allowed to record session without prior permission from the Speaker.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- Charges will be $3500.
- Payment shall be made within 30 days after the workshop.
- In the event the Client cancels the engagement two weeks before the engagement day, the client shall have up to 3 months to reschedule at the same cost.
- If the client cancels the engagement less than 2 weeks to the engagement day, a 50% of the total cost of service shall be paid.
For the purpose of this contract, confidential information includes information that either party regards as confidential.
Neither Party will use, copy, adapt, alter or part with possession of any information of the other which is disclosed or otherwise comes into its possession under or in relation to this Agreement and which is of a confidential nature. This obligation will not apply to information which the recipient can prove was in its possession at the date it was received or obtained or which the recipient obtains from some other person with good legal title to it or which is in or comes into the public domain otherwise than through the default or negligence of the recipient or which is independently developed by or for the recipient.
- Either Party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement upon a written notice of termination to the other Party. Unless otherwise mutually agreed to in writing, upon the termination of this Agreement, any arrangement for Services then in effect will immediately terminate.
- This contract may be terminated in the event of sickness, emergencies, acts of nature or governmental directives
- Breach of contractual duty may result to termination in addition to other remedies available at law.
This contract represents the entire agreement between the two parties and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement. This agreement may be modified at any time, provided there is written consent of both parties to this contract.
The parties agree that if any portion of this contract is found to be void or unenforceable, it shall be struck from the record and the remaining provisions will retain their full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns
This contract shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of NEW YORK
In Witness Whereof, this Agreement is duly executed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties as set forth below:
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )