SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT.
This Social Media Management Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between B. Social Media Market, Contact Info: ____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Freelancer”), and _____________, Contact Info: ____________ (herein referred to as the “Client”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Weeks/Months/Years], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Freelancer shall provide the Client social media management services, which shall include content creation and distribution on social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- The Freelancer shall post articles, posts and any other such content about the Client in a positive way in order to create traffic to the Client’s social media platforms. There shall be a month-to-month strategy meeting for edits if the Client has proposal on posts that would draw more attention on specific aspects.
- The Freelancer shall track follower growth and continually share this information with the Client to ensure transparency.
- The Freelancer shall source for SEO/SEM companies for the Client, and present such findings with the Client for the Client to determine which company is best suited for their business.
The Client shall pay the Freelancer Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($750) per month for the services covered under this Agreement, payment made on the 2nd of each month through Venmo.
- COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY/LIABILITY.
- The Parties agree that all the copyrights under this Agreement shall be owned solely by the Client and this includes reusing the content created by the Freelancer for commercial purposes, for resell and advertisement on, and off social media. The Freelancer shall not, under any circumstances, claim any rights to the content during the term of this Agreement and/or upon termination/cancellation.
- The Client shall have continued copyright over the content covered under this Agreement for eternity and they maintain the use, reuse and sell of the content for as long as it deems fit. The Freelancer agrees and accepts that they shall under no circumstances, upon the expiry of this Agreement, claim the rights herein transferred to the Client.
- The Freelancer shall not be held liable for any copyright/proprietary infringement issues arising from any content posted on the Client’s social media handles during the term of this Agreement and upon the termination/cancellation hereof. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that all content posted on their social media accounts do not infringe copyright laws.
- During the term of this Agreement and at all times thereafter, the Freelancer shall (a) hold all Confidential Information regarding the Client and the Client’s business/trade-in strict trust and confidence, (b) refrain from using Confidential Information in any manner or for any purpose not expressly permitted or required by this Agreement, and (c) refrain from disclosing any Confidential Information to any third party without obtaining the Client’s express prior written consent.
- The Client shall, during the term of this Agreement and/or upon termination/cancellation of this Agreement, provide the Freelancer with honest feedback of the Company’s services. The Client maybe required to make positive public (social media) posts about the Freelancer’s services.
- WAIVER AND ASSIGNMENT.
- The waiver by either Party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall NOT in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- No Party shall assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent by the other Party.
Parties agree that either Party can cancel/terminate the Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a 30 Day Written Notice on the cancel/termination. The Client shall ensure to pay the Freelancer any outstanding balance for the services covered under this Agreement before the termination/cancellation is effected.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW, DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION.
- The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of _________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in ____________ [State/Country].
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
FREELANCER: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ___________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )