SERVICE PROVIDER AGREEMENT.
This Service Provider Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ________________, Contact Info __________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”), and _________________________, Contact Info ______________, (herein referred to as the “Contractor”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Days/Weeks/Months], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Contractor shall provide renovation services to the Client at the Client’s premises located at ____________. The Services covered under this Agreement shall include:
- The Client shall be required to buy/source for the following materials/items for the renovations,___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
- The Contractor avers that they are:
☐Self-taught ☐professionally qualified.
☐Work alone ☐bring ______ employees with them for the services herein.
DATES FOR THE RENOVATION: ___________________________
TIME: From _________. To __________
- The Contractor shall be paid _______________ for the services provided under this Agreement, _________ deposit shall be paid on the Effective Date herein and the balance paid upon the completion of the project or completion of milestones.
- Payment shall be made by cash bank transfer to the Contractor’s ____________ account. The Parties shall keep all the receipts of all payments made.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
The Contractor shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Contractor shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Client shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Contractor’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- The Contractor understands the nature of risk involved with line of services they offer, the Contractor and/or contractor employees shall exercise caution while on site. The Client shall not, during the term of this Agreement, be held liable for any injuries sustained by the Contractor and/or the Contractor’s employees while carrying out their obligations under this Agreement, as long as the injuries are not in any way due to the Client’s negligence. The Contractor agrees to indemnify the Client against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement. The Contractor shall have an insurance cover for such issues.
- The Contractor shall not assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement, or subcontract their obligations without prior Notice or consent of the Client.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
The failure on the part of the Contractor to perform their obligation under this Agreement will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties. The Contractor shall be required to inform the Client of such delays and inconveniences promptly.
- The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a ____ Day Written Notice on the same. If the Contractor cancels the Agreement before commencing the project, they shall refund all the money paid as deposit herein, within ____ days of the cancellation.
- If the Contractor terminates/cancels the Agreement upon start of the project, they shall only be paid for the work done and not the full amount as stated.
- The Client may terminate/cancel the Agreement without prior written notice if the Contractor violates any of the terms and/or fails to adhere to the agreed renovation specifications. The Client shall ensure to pay the Contractor for all work done before the termination/cancellation is made effective.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of ____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in ____________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Client and the Contractor and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Contractor may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Client’s prior written consent.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CONTRACTOR: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )