This Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is made by and between 3 AMIGOS INC (“Company”) located at (Street Address, City, State) AND _______________ (“Client”) located at (Street Address, City, and State). This Agreement will become effective on _________________ (“Effective Date”)
We agree to perform the services (“Services”) listed in this Section. The parties acknowledge that their obligations, according to this Agreement, serve as good and valuable consideration for this Agreement.
- We will build hiring funnels and marketing funnels for our clients.
- We will exercise due diligence and professionalism in performing our obligations under this Agreement.
In consideration of the Services rendered, the client shall pay the following amount:
Total Cost of the Services: __________________
Amount Due at Signing: ______________
Amount Due at Completion: ________________
The Client will reimburse us for any reasonable and necessary expenses (not including our daily rates) to provide the Services. The client must pre-approve all expenses.
Invoiced amounts must be paid within _______days of receiving the invoice. Payments on the first month will be made by Credit Card and forward billed. After the first month, Clients will pay a monthly subscription for the Company’s services.
The term of this Agreement is 3cmonths from the Effective Date unless terminated earlier for other reasons available in this Agreement.
This Agreement will terminate when all parties have fulfilled their obligations. If the Client intends to terminate this Agreement, the Client will serve the Company sufficient notice. The agreement may be terminated by illegal activity, abusive customers, unrealistic expectations, non-payment, misrepresentation, and breach of contract.
- RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
- No Exclusivity. The Parties understand that this Agreement is not exclusive. The Parties agree that they are free to enter into other similar agreements with other parties.
- Independent Contractors. The Parties to this Agreement are an independent contractor, which means there are no strings attached. Neither Party is an agent, representative, partner, or employee of the Other Party.
- Intellectual Property. 3 Amigos Inc. owns the intellectual property in the funnels including the trade secrets regarding the hiring funnel and an associated ad copy, landing pages and communications. At the termination of the Agreement, all data owned by 3 Amigos Inc. will be retained.
- Release of Liability. The Client agrees to release the Company from any and all liability and agrees to leave the funnel with the Company at termination of the agreement.
Neither Party can waive any provision of this Agreement, or any rights or obligations under this Agreement, unless agreed to in writing by the Parties. If any provision, right, or obligation is waived, it’s only waived to the extent agreed to in writing.
This Agreement may be modified as needed. To modify, the Parties agree to the modification in writing (an “Amendment”). The terms of this Agreement will apply to any Amendment the Parties make.
The Parties may not assign the responsibilities they have under this Agreement to anyone else unless both Parties agree to the writing assignment.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any dispute arising from rights and obligations under this Agreement will be solved through mediation. The Parties agree to surrender to the jurisdiction of Wyoming Courts if the dispute is not solved through mediation.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement puts the Parties’ entire understanding of the Services to be performed, and anything else the Parties have agreed to in black and white. This Agreement supersedes any other written or oral communications between the Parties.
If any section of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of this Agreement will suffice.
- GOVERNING LAW
The Agreement shall be governed and construed per the internal laws of Wyoming without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provisions or rule.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement on the day and year first written above.
Client’s name_____________________ Company’s rep ______________
Client’s Signature__________________ Signature ______________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )