This SERVICE AGREEMENT (hereafter, ‘‘this agreement’’) effective as of [DATE], is made and entered into by and between [NAME OF SERVICE PROVIDER] of address [ADDRESS] (hereafter ‘‘the Service Provider’’) and [NAME OF CLIENT COMPANY] of address [ADDRESS] (hereafter, ‘‘the Client’’).
WHEREAS, the Service Provider carries out the business of providing cleaning services to Companies and commercial areas in general;
WHEREAS, the Service Provider is insured and bonded;
WHEREAS, the parties to this Agreement (‘‘the parties’’) wish to set forth the terms and conditions upon which such service will be executed by the Service Provider;
Now, therefore, in consideration of the foregoing premises, and of the mutual promises and covenants herein contained, the parties, intending to be legally bound, do hereby agree as follows:
- SERVICE PROVIDER OBLIGATIONS
- The Service Provider hereby has been appointed by the Client to render the agreed service. The Service Provider shall commence performance of the Services on the date first signed below, and shall continue until completion of the Services unless this Agreement is sooner terminated by the terms as set forth herein.
- The duties of the Service Provider shall include, but not limited to providing cleaning services to Clients.
- PAYMENT TERMS (PRICING)
- In consideration for the services to be performed by the Service Provider, the Client agrees to pay the Service Provider under the terms of this Agreement.
- The contactor is to be paid USD________ (Specify the amount to be paid if any, the mode of payment e.g. PayPal, cash etc. and the duration between pays e.g. monthly/weekly etc.)
- Before the commencement of service, the Client shall pay half of the total price which is USD _________________.
- All payments shall be made by direct credit into an account nominated by the Provider.
- The Provider shall be entitled to increase Prices from time to time. In the event of any increment of price, the Service Provider shall notify the Client prior to renewal of the Agreement.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that it may have, if the Client fails to pay the Provider on the due date, the Provider may suspend all Specified Services until payment has been made in full of all amounts then due.
- Time for payment shall be of the essence of this Contract.
- Confidential Information.
For purposes of this Contract, “Confidential Information” shall mean information or material proprietary to a Party or designated as confidential by such Party (the “Disclosing Party”), as well as information about which a Party (the “Receiving Party”) obtains knowledge or access, through or as a result of this Contract (including information conceived, originated, discovered or developed in whole or in part by the contractor hereunder). Confidential Information does not include:
- Information that is or becomes publicly known without restriction and without breach of this Contract or that is generally employed by the trade at or after the time the Receiving Party first learns of such information;
- Generic information or knowledge which the Receiving Party would have learned in the course of similar employment or work elsewhere in the trade;
- Information the Receiving Party lawfully receives from a third party without restriction on disclosure and without breach of a nondisclosure obligation;
- Information the Receiving Party rightfully knew prior to receiving such information from the Disclosing Party to the extent such knowledge was not subject to restrictions on further disclosure; or
- Information the Receiving Party develops independent of any information originating from the Disclosing Party.
- Non-Disclosure. The Parties hereby agree that during the term hereof and at all times thereafter, and except as specifically permitted herein or in a separate writing signed by the Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party shall not use, commercialize or disclose Confidential Information to any person or entity. Upon termination, or at any time upon the request of the Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party shall return to the Disclosing Party all Confidential Information, including all notes, data, reference materials, sketches, drawings, memorandums, documentations and records which in any way incorporate Confidential Information.
- Either Party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement upon a written notice of termination to the other Party. Unless otherwise mutually agreed to in writing, upon the termination of this Agreement, any arrangement for Services then in effect will immediately terminate.
- The Service Provider can terminate this agreement in the event the Client fails to pay for services or breaches any term of this agreement. Additionally, Service Provider may pursue any other legal remedy available to the Service provider for such breach.
- RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
Nothing contained in this Contract will be construed to create an employer and employee relationship between the Service Provider and the Client. Service Provider and Client agree that the Service Provider is, and at all times during this Contract shall remain, an independent contractor.
Except as otherwise specifically agreed in writing by the Provider and the Client, any dispute relating to any rights and/ or obligations arising from this Agreement which is not resolved by the parties shall be adjudicated by any court of competent jurisdiction.
This contract represents the entire agreement between the two parties and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement. This agreement may be modified at any time, provided there is written consent of both the Provider and the Client.
The parties agree that if any portion of this contract is found to be void or unenforceable, it shall be struck from the record and the remaining provisions will retain their full force and effect.
This contract shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of California.
In Witness Whereof, this Agreement is duly executed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties as set forth below:
Service Provider’s Signature Date
Client’s Signature Date
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )