This Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between _______, Address ____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and ______, Address ____________ (herein referred to as the “Contractor”).
WHEREAS, the Company owns multiple tourist guesthouses including ______________________________.
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Weeks/Months/Years], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Contractor shall manage and operate the Company’s business. The Parties agree to;
- Split the revenue 80/20 (80% for the Company and 20% for the Contractor) after tax.
- 100% of the excursions and meals for the Contractor, to be reviewed on a yearly basis.
Parties agree that either Party can cancel/terminate the Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a 30 Day Written Notice on the cancel/termination. In the event that the Company decides to cancel/terminate the Agreement, they must ensure to pay the Client for service charges due under this Agreement
The Parties acknowledge that there is chance for genuine reviews on the Company’s business. Minimum 9 reviews on booking/TripAdvisor/Airbnb. There shall be penalties for negative reviews the option for termination/cancellation of the Agreement upon notice about said reviews.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
- The Contractor shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Contractor shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Company shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Contractor’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- The Contractor understands that they shall not be entitled to any fringe benefits that the Company provides for their employees generally or to any statutory employment benefits, including without limitation worker’s compensation or unemployment insurance.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the ____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _____________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Contractor and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Company may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Contractor’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CONTRACTOR: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )