This Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ________________, Address _____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and ___________, Address _____________ (herein referred to as the “Contractor”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be indefinite, commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Contractor shall provide the Company with generated questions for subjects including but not limited to Mathematics and English for the Company’s tutoring business. These services shall include:
The Company shall pay the Contractor ________________ Dollars for the services provided in this Agreement, payment shall be made through ________________.
- The Company shall own all copyrights to the questions and any related study materials produced under this Agreement, the Company shall have a right to use, reuse, distribute, commercialize and alter the questions as it sees fit. The Contractor understands that upon transfer of ownership from them to the Company, they shall forfeit all their rights over the questions and/or study materials covered under this Agreement.
- The Contractor shall not sell and/or distribute the questions and/or any study materials related to this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The Contractor shall not, during the term of this Agreement and/or upon the termination/cancellation thereof, solicit, negotiate, and contact directly or indirectly, any other Company’s customers with the aim of conducting business with them.
- The Contractor shall not, upon the termination of the Agreement, take up working for a business that deals in the same business as the Company and/or start a similar business within a 2 mile radius as the Business.
For the purpose of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means any personal and/or business information, included but not limited to the questions produced for the purpose of this Agreement and any other information disclosed as confidential, as well as the concepts, ideas, ‘trade secrets’ and any other information covered herein. Confidential information also includes all information or material that has or could have commercial value that has been disclosed by the Company to the Contractor during pitches, discussions or while developing concepts for the Company’s business. The Contractor cannot share the Company’s confidential information or the concept covered under this Agreement with the general public and/or a third party without the Company’s written consent. No other right or license, whether expressed or implied, in the Confidential Information is granted to the Contractor hereunder.
The failure on the part of the Contractor to perform their obligation under this contract will not be considered as default if such failure is the result of natural calamities, acts or God, Covid-19, extreme adverse disasters and circumstances beyond the control of the parties. The Freelancer shall inform the Company of such inconveniences promptly.
The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement by providing that a Four Week written Notice on the same. The Contractor can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time if the Company fails to pay the agreed amount. The Company can at any time terminate/cancel this Agreement if the Contractor violates any of the terms herein.
- MODIFICATION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the _________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the State of _________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Contractor and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Contractor may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ _________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CONTRACTOR: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )