This Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered the ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ___________, Contact Info (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and ___________________, Contact Info: ____________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”).
WHEREAS, the Company offers services that assist our Clients to access their unclaimed bankruptcy funds that have been issued after bankruptcy. The Company facilitates acquisition of funds by handling all necessary paperwork required by the courts
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period __________ [Weeks/Months/Years] commencing on the Effective Date herein, subject to being renewed for another term should all the funds not be accessed within the time herein stated.
- The Company shall facilitate acquisition of the Client’s unclaimed bankruptcy funds by following due process and handling all necessary paperwork as required under the law and the court.
- The Client shall provide the Company with all and any necessary paperwork and legal documents needed to smoothly facilitate the transfer of funds as soon as it is required.
- The Client must ensure to have an active bank account where their funds shall be deposited.
- The Client acknowledges that all funds made by the IRS shall be received by the Company and then deposited in the Client’s bank account within _____ working days.
The Client acknowledges that the Company shall take ______% of the funds once received, and the rest shall be deposited in the Client’s bank account with _____ working days.
During the term of this Agreement and at all times thereafter, the Company will (a) hold all Confidential Information regarding the Client and the Client’s funds in strict trust and confidence, (b) refrain from using the Confidential Information in any manner or for any purpose not expressly permitted or required by this Agreement, and (c) refrain from disclosing any Confidential Information to any third party without obtaining the Client’s express prior written consent.
- Neither the Company nor the Client shall assign their rights or obligations under this Agreement. The Client shall not contract a 3rd party or seek another person for the same services offered by the Company herein without prior written Notice or consent of the Company.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
The Parties acknowledge that either Party can cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a ______ Day Written Notice on the same. The Client acknowledges that the Company shall still receive the percentage from the funds as agreed for funds the Company facilitated if such funds are received after the termination/cancellation of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a binding mediation process.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the _____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in ____________ [State/Country].
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: ____________ ____________________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ___________________________________ ______________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT’S BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )