This SERVICE AGREEMENT (“this Agreement”) is entered into between Shield of Valor Executive Protection LLC (“the Contractor”) and [ENTER NAME] (“the Client”) on [DATE] (“effective date”).
WHEREAS the Contractor offers executive security services;
WHEREAS the Client desires to obtain the Contractor’s Services for the Client’s book tour, under the terms of this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises, and of the mutual promises and undertakings herein contained, the parties, intending to be legally bound, do agree as follows:
The Contractor is a private security company that offers both armed and unarmed security to its clients. In this Agreement, the Contractor shall provide private armed security to the Client for Client’s tour in Los Angeles, California; Dallas, Texas; Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Detroit, Michigan; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and New York.
- CLIENT’S OBLIGATIONS
The Client agrees to fulfill the following obligations (“the obligations”):
- Co-operate with the Contractor in ensuring Contractor performs its obligations under this Agreement; and
- Fulfilling payment obligations per this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall last seven (7) days from the date of execution of this Agreement.
- In the event the Services exceed the said duration, both the Client and the Contractor [Shall] may discuss additional compensation.
- PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The Contractor will charge for the Services following the Budget attached herein below at the Appendix. The said budget will be for cover the expense for 2 ½ month period of stay.
- If any payment of the Contractor is not paid when due, the Client agrees to pay to the Contractor a late payment fee equal to [ENTER PERCENTAGE] percent (__ %) of the payment amount then due. Any further lack of payment will amount to a material breach of this Agreement and the Contractor shall be entitled to remedies provided under the law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN ANY EVENT, THE CONTRACTOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHER THEORY), TO THE CLIENT OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR COST OF COVER OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, LOSS PROFIT OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION THIS AGREEMENT.
- The Contractor’s entire liability to the Client under this Agreement or any applicable law or equity shall be limited solely to actual and proven direct damages sustained by the Client as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Contractor and its Affiliate and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in the performance of their respective services and other obligations under this Agreement.
- Any notice, demand or request required or permitted to be given or made under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed given or made when delivered in person, when sent by United States registered or certified mail, or postage prepaid, or facsimile, or when telecopied to a party at its address or telecopy number specified below:
If to Contractor:
Location: 12121 Pine St Apt A, Norwalk, California 90650
If to Client:
- All parties agree to timely submit any changes to the above, to the other in writing or by other means specified above.
The terms, conditions, and schedules of this Agreement shall remain confidential between the Contractor and the Client, their respective agents, employees, and consultants, and either Party shall not provide a copy of the Agreement, or disclose the terms thereof, to any third party without the prior written consent of the other Party.
The parties understand and agree that the Contractor is an Independent Contractor, and that the Contractor is not an employee, agent, or servant of the Client, nor is the Contractor entitled to the Client’s employment benefits.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
All or any disputes arising out or touching upon or in relation to the terms of this Agreement, including the interpretation and validity of the terms thereof and the respective rights and obligations of the Parties, shall be settled amicably by mutual discussion, failing which the same shall be settled through the Court subject to Section 10 below.
- APPLICABLE LAW & VENUE
- This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made, executed, and delivered in the State of NEVADA and shall be construed per the laws of the State of NEVADA.
- The parties agree that any litigation concerning this Agreement must be brought in the State of NEVADA, and each party shall pay its own costs and attorney fees.
- SEVERABILITY AND ASSIGNMENT
The invalidity or unenforceability, in whole or in part, of any provision in this Agreement, shall not affect in any way the remainder of the provisions herein.
- THIRD PARTIES
This Agreement does not and shall not be deemed to confer upon any third party any right to claim damages to bring suit, or other proceedings against either the Client or the Contractor because of any term contained in this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement, together with any other materials referenced in or expressly made a part of the Agreement, constitutes the final and entire Agreement between the Contractor and the Client. It supersedes all prior and contemporary agreements, oral or written.
This Agreement may be modified or amended only by a duly authorized written instrument executed by the parties hereto.
- Unless otherwise mutually agreed to in writing, either Party to this Agreement may terminate this Agreement upon written notice of termination submitted not less than ____ Days in advance of such termination.
- This Agreement may also terminate upon a material breach of the terms of this Agreement by either Party to this Agreement.
- Unless otherwise mutually agreed to in writing, upon the termination of this Agreement, any arrangement for Services then in effect will immediately terminate.
In Witness of whom, this Agreement is duly executed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties as set forth below:
Contractor’s Signature Date
Client’s Signature Date
|ITEM||COST PER UNIT||QUANTITY||AMOUNT IN $ (USD)|
|Gas for travelling to and from base of operation||$4,050||2||8,100|
|Personnel detail||8 personnel||592,000|
|Per Diem per day and TCCC||4 Specialists|
|Per Diem per day||4 people (CEO, COO, DoOP, DPE)|
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )