This agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between HRG Tax Services, (the “Service Provider” or “we” or “us”) and (the “Client” or “you” or “your”) for the provision of services by the Service Provider to the Client.
- Service Provider is engaged in the business of providing tax services.
- The Client wishes to engage a highly skilled and professional tax service provider to carry out services.
- Service Provider has indicated and warranted that it has the necessary skills, professional expertise and personnel to carry out and complete services.
- The Client now wishes to enter into this Agreement with Service Provider under which Service Provider will carry out and complete the Works.
THEREFORE, in consideration of mutual promises, representations, covenants and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged, the Parties agree to the following terms and conditions and to be bound thereby:
- SCOPE OF SERVICES. The Service Provider will provide to the Client tax services inclusive of Initial Consultation, Goals, Tax Preparation, Tax Planning, Business Planning, Update Yearly Documents, Retirement Plans, Importance of Life Insurance, Organizing your business expenses.
- CLIENT’S DUTIES. To the best of your knowledge, you confirm that the information submitted to us to provide adequate services. The information provided by you is your own representation to which you deem true and accurate, and has been provided to us with a reasonable amount of time to allow us to adequately prepare your return. You agree to pay our monthly charges within a reasonable amount of time, not to exceed 10 days from the date they become due, and to keep us advised of your current address, email, telephone number and whereabouts.
- PRIVACY. All information you provide to us in connection with this engagement will be maintained by us on a strictly confidential basis. In the event we receive a subpoena or summons requesting that we produce documents from this engagement or testify about the engagement we will notify you prior to responding to it, if we are legally permitted to do so. You may, within the time permitted for our firm to respond to any request, initiate such legal action as you deem appropriate to protect information from discovery. If you take no action with the time permitted for us to respond or if your action does not result in a judicial order protecting us from supplying requested information, we may construe your inaction or failure as consent to comply with the request.
- MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION. You agree to pay a monthly fee of $50, or $600 annually, for services rendered under this Agreement. Future adjustments may be made to our monthly fees. If you decline to pay any increased rates, we reserve the right to withdraw our services.
- PRORATED COSTS AND OTHER CHARGES. This agreement and the $600 annual fee is intended to apply from January to December of the current year. You acknowledge and agree that by entering into this agreement in-between such year, we reserve the right to charge, at our standard rate, any performance of this agreement for any additional months past the current year.
- INVOICES. Monthly payment shall be due upon receipt of our invoice and are delinquent after 10 days. We will send you periodic statements for fees and costs incurred and any current balance owed. Any balance owed will be due within ten (10) days after the statement is issued. Failure to pay the invoiced amount will lead to a [insert figure]% penalty charge of the outstanding amount.
- DISCHARGE AND WITHDRAWAL. You may discharge us at any time by giving us at least 10 days written notice. We may withdraw with your consent, or at any time under the following circumstances: (a) your failure to pay fees or costs as required by this agreement, (b) your refusal to cooperate with us or to follow our advice on a material matter, (c) any fact or circumstance that would render our continuing representation unlawful or unethical.
Notwithstanding our withdrawal, you will remain obligated to pay us at the agreed rates for all services provided before the withdrawal. If we are required to bring a legal action of any type in order to collect moneys owed, you will reimburse us for the costs of such action, including reasonable attorney fees.
- DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. You acknowledge that nothing in this agreement and nothing in our past or future statements to you shall be considered promises or guarantees about the outcome of your matter. We make no such promises or guarantees.
Our engagement cannot be relied upon to disclose errors, irregularities, or illegal acts, including fraud or defalcation, which may exist. However, we will inform you of any material errors that come to our attention and any irregularities or illegal acts that come to our attention.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement and attachments referred to herein contains our entire agreement. No other agreement, statement, or promise made on or before the effective date of this agreement will be binding.
- SEVERABILITY IN EVENT OF PARTIAL INVALIDITY. If any provision of this agreement is held in whole or in part to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of that provision and of the entire agreement will be severable and remain in effect.
- COOPERATION. The Parties recognise that this Agreement cannot reasonably take into consideration all matters or circumstances that may arise during its performance. In this regard, should a situation not addressed by this Agreement arise, then the Parties shall cooperate to resolve it bearing in mind the completion timelines for the Works and to develop a mechanism for the resolution of similar issues arising in the course of the execution of the Works. Any mechanism so developed shall be appended to this Agreement and be adopted as a part of this Agreement.
- NO WAIVER. Except where this Agreement provides otherwise, the rights and remedies contained in it are cumulative and not exclusive to rights or remedies provided by law. The failure by either Party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- NOTICES. Any notice, request, instruction, or other document given hereunder to either party shall be effective upon receipt thereof. All notices, requests, instructions, or other documents given hereunder to either party shall be in writing and shall either be delivered personally by hand delivery or by electronic mail.
I/We have read and understood the foregoing terms and agree to them. If more than one party signs below, we each agree to be liable, jointly and severally, for all obligations under the foregoing agreement.
|Signed by the CLIENT Signature: Name: Designation: Date:………………………………………………….||Signed by the duly authorised representative of HRG TAX SERVICES Signature: Name: Designation: Date:………………………………………………….|
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )