This Separation Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ______________, Contact Info: __________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Ex-Husband”), and _____________, Contact Info: ____________ (herein referred to as the “Ex-Wife”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
- CONTINGENT AGREEMENT.
This Agreement is contingent upon the Parties’ contemplated divorce. In the event the divorce does not occur, this Agreement shall be null and void.
- CONDITIONS FOR THE SEPARATION.
- Spousal support-The Ex-husband shall be financially responsible for the Ex-wife until the divorce is finalized, spousal support shall include paying bills/debt under the Ex-wife’s name and providing money for food and living expenses which shall be at least $350 every paycheck. Each Party shall be responsible for their bills and personal loans once the divorce is finalized.
- Joint loan-the Parties have a joint loan, upon divorce the Ex-husband shall send the Ex-wife $150 on the 15th of every month until the loan is paid off.
- Photos/video– the Ex-Husband promises not to share and/or make any copies of the explicit videos/photos containing the Ex-wife’s likeness and image, and that they shall delete all the explicit videos/photos of the Ex-wife. The Ex-husband shall voluntarily and willingly hand over his phone and password to the Ex-wife upon deletion of the videos and photos to confirmation that everything has been erased. The Ex-husband acknowledges and understands that failure to delete the photos/videos and/or sharing the content shall automatically grant the Ex-wife a right to sue for damages.
- In the event that the photos/videos have been copied and/or shared/posted online, the Ex-husband shall disclose such information with the Ex-wife by providing a list.
- PHYSICAL MEETING/CONTACT.
The Parties mutually agree not to meet physically unless where there is request/consent by the Ex-wife and/or in the presence of a third party.
- CORPORATION/FILING FOR DIVORCE.
The Ex-husband shall cooperate and file an uncontested divorce with the Ex-wife when and at such a time as when the Ex-wife is ready to file. The Ex-husband shall sign all the required documents and appear in front of a notary at the date and time that the Ex-wife’s request.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of _______ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _____________ [State/Country].
By signing this Separation Agreement, the Parties acknowledge that their romantic relationship is over and that divorce is inevitable. The Parties acknowledge and understand the Ex-wife’s reasons for not filing divorce immediately, reasons including financial support and insurance which would in the present time hinder her from getting her degree by the expected graduation date.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
NAME: ______________________________ _________________________________
ADDRESS: ___________________________ ___________________________________
PHONE NUMBER: _____________________ ___________________________________
EMAIL: ______________________________ ___________________________________
SIGNATURE: _________________________ ___________________________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )