SECURITY SERVICES AGREEMENT.
This Security Services Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of ___ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Cyber Salvo LLC, Contact Info: 10304 Eaton Place, Suite 100 M/S1033 Fairfax, VA 22030 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and ______________________________, Contact Info: ___________________________________ (herein referred to as the “Client”).
- “Data” for the purposes of this Agreement shall include but not limited to _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
- “Data breach” for the purposes of this Agreement shall mean any unauthorized access and acquisition of the Client’s data, systems, files and information.
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period Twelve Months, commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Company shall offer the Client data security services, details of services shall include:
- The Company shall implement security controls reasonably and sufficiently necessary to prevent breach and/or hacking into the Client’s systems, data, files and information.
- All systems, processes, methodologies and controls used by the Company to provide security shall use secure protocols and encryptions to safeguard the Client’s system, data, files and information.
- The Company shall access, use or store the Client’s data, information or files a). In accordance with the all applicable federal and State laws/regulations, b). In accordance with, and to the extent covered by this Agreement.
- The Company shall provide maintenance and support services.
The Client shall pay the Company _________, for the services covered under this Agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY/COPYRIGHT.
The Client acknowledges and understands that all processes and methodologies used by the Company to provide the services provided under this Agreement are the Company’s property, as copyrighted by the Company. The Client shall not resell, reuse or share the Company’s processes and/or methodologies without prior written notice and consent from the Company.
The Company shall not share and or publish the Client’s data, trade secrets and/or information as covered under this Agreement in any way that would violate/breach this Agreement and/or legally inconvenience the Client and/or the Client’s business. Any disclosure of the Client’s data and/or information shall be done with the Client’s prior written consent, or if such data and/or information is known/available to the public, or if such data and/or information is needed by the law enforcement authorities.
Either party has the right to voluntarily terminate this Agreement, provided the other party has given 60 days/weeks written notice or in lieu of notice. The Company may at any time and without notice terminate this Agreement in the event that the Client breaches any terms of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- No Party shall assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent by the other Party.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a binding mediation or arbitration process to be conducted by a mutually agreed-upon 3rd party in accordance with laws of the State of Virginia, USA.
If any portion or provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, The Parties agree that said portion or provision of the Agreement shall be severable and that the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in Virginia, USA.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: ____________ _____________________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ _______________________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )