SECURITY GUARD SERVICE AGREEMENT.
This Security Guard Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between _________ (a D.A.P Security LLC), Address __________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and _________, Address ____________ (herein referred to as the “Client”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of Two Years commencing on the Effective Date herein.
The Company is a woman/minority/veteran facility that offers security guard services. These services include providing the Client with armed and unarmed security guards. Additionally, the Company offers the following services;
- The Client shall pay;
- Armed security guards-Seventy Five Dollars ($75) per hour
- Unarmed security guards-Fifty Five Dollars ($55) per hour.
- Payment must be made with the first week of each month. Failure to which the Client shall pay a ____ Dollar Late Payment Fine.
- Parties agree that either Party can cancel/terminate the Agreement at any given time, provided that the intending Party provides the other Party a 30 Day Written Notice on the cancel/termination. The Client can terminate/cancel this Agreement if they are not satisfied with the services provided and that they have given several written warnings about the same.
- The Company can terminate/cancel this Agreement if the Client fails to make the payments on time and has disregarded fines.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of any disputes arising from this Agreement that are insurance related, the Company’s insurance shall cover such issues. The Company’s administrative team shall resolve all indiscipline issues concerning Company’s employees while working for the Client. The Client should write a notice on the same to the Company.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
- The Company shall be retained as an independent contractor. The Company shall be fully responsible for payment of their own income taxes on all compensation earned under this Agreement. The Client shall not withhold or pay any income tax, social security tax, or any other payroll taxes on the Company’s behalf during the term of this Agreement.
- The Company/Company’s employee understand that they shall not be entitled to any fringe benefits that the Client provides for their employees generally or to any statutory employment benefits, including without limitation worker’s compensation or unemployment insurance.
The Client shall not be held responsible for any injuries that Company’s employees may suffer while carrying out their obligations under this Agreement provided that such injuries are not as a result of the Client’s negligence. The Company agrees to indemnify the Client against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the ____________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _____________ [State/Country].
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Client and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Client may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )