This Sales Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into ______________________ (the “Effective Date”), by and between _________________________ with an address of ___________________________________ (the “Seller”) and ________________________ with an address of _______________________ (the “Buyer”), collectively “the Parties”
Seller is the manufacturer/distributor/service provider of the following product(s): Bricks
Buyer wishes to purchase the afore-mentioned product(s).
THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows:
- Sale of Goods/Services. Seller shall make available for sale and Buyer shall purchase Bricks
- Compensation. As valuable and good compensation, the Buyer will pay .50 per brick and the Buyer will purchase the bricks as is.
- Inspection of Good/Services. Buyer is entitled to inspect the goods/services upon delivery. If the goods/services are unacceptable for any reason, Buyer must reject them at the time of delivery up to five (5) business days from the date of delivery. If Buyer has not rejected the Goods within five (5) business days from the date of delivery, Buyer shall have waived any right to reject that specific delivery.
- Excuse for Delay or Failure to Perform. Seller will not be liable to Buyer for any delay or default of this Agreement due to labor disputes, shortage of materials, delay, fires, accidents, Acts of God, or any other causes outside of Seller’s Control. Seller shall notify Buyer immediately upon realization that it will not be able to deliver the Goods/Services as promised. Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon such notice.
- Termination. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party upon written notice to the other party. Buyer will be responsible for payment of Goods/Services delivered and accepted up to the date of termination.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE GOODS ARE SOLD “AS IS”, SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MEARCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OF FAILURE OF DELIVERY, WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO OR THE DIRECT EFFECT OF A PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH.
- Force Majeure. Neither Party hereto is liable for compensating the other party for any loss or damages it may incur due to any failure or delay in fulfilling the obligations under this Agreement as far as such failure or delay is caused by Acts of God, war, blockade, embargoes, mobilization or any other actions of Government authorities, riots, civil commotions, warlike conditions, strikes, lockout, shortage or control of power supply, plague or other epidemics, quarantine, fire, flood, tidal waves, typhoon, hurricane, cyclone, earthquake, lightning, explosion, or any other causes beyond control of Seller or Force Majeure.
- Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
- Waiver. The failure by either party to exercise any right, power or privilege under the terms of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent or further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
- Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding in __________________. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of ________________________. In the event that the Parties do business in a different state, this Agreement shall be governed by ________________ law.
- Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing signed by both parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth above as demonstrated by their signatures as follows:
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )