[Name of the recipient]
Subject: Remote Work Approval
This letter serves as my formal request for approval of remote and/or portable work. This is in
line with the new policy. My duties largely rely on technology such as the internet and
telecommunication. Specifically, my duties include:
- Senior sustainability advisor (Region 4) with activities such as:
i. leading discussions on sustainability,
ii. making recommendations to the Office of Community Revitalization out of
iii. serving as the lead contact for OCR projects,
iv. managing SMM projects based out of Montana and North Carolina,
v. leading sustainability newsletter efforts through email distribution and the
sustainability roundtable through Microsoft Teams.
- Collaborating within the division as well as outside of the agency to advance
i. fostering inclusion of LCRD into OCR’s programs,
ii. debriefing management on sustainability programs,
iii. overseeing sustainability work,
iv. enlisting staff where mutually appropriate,
v. leading coordination of initiatives and
vi. collaborating with OCR to implement the technical assistance programs in a
hybrid and virtual environment.
Further, I have demonstrated the ability to work without supervision. I have been solely in
charge of my tasks from their inception to completion. There is also no complaint against me
whatsoever regarding my performance. Accordingly, I attest that I have met the requirements of
the new policy as follows:
- All of my work is portable. I understand the need for the portability of my work because
the agency is moving into a hybrid model. I also understand that there is a need to ensure
utmost health and safety in the work environment.
- Tasks or work assignments can be performed at least equally effectively at the remote
work location (RWL). As a result of the RWL, I spend less time traveling to and from the
- Approving the RWL would not require reassignment of current work or tasks to other
staff. Since RWL greatly reduces commuting time, I have more time to complete current
works and tasks on time.
- My work rarely requires access to in-office resources. RWL helps in reducing the need
for corporate office space and office tools.
- There will be no foreseen disruption to communication with internal or external
clients/customers (e.g. public, state and local entities, stakeholders) customer service with
any agency customers or stakeholders (e.g., public, states, industry). RWL is more
naturally adaptable because they there is need to be physically present to communicate
with clients and/or customers. Besides, communication under RWL is faster and instant,
thus saves a lot of valuable office time.
- My position does not require in-person interface with management officials or other
colleagues on any routine basis. As discussed above, RWL provides virtual
communication, which enables faster and cost-effective communication.
- I have a demonstrated track record of meeting performance plan objectives and working
without close in-person supervision (including conduct of work during the COVID19
pandemic). RWL enables me to be self-driven and to work with minimum supervision to
produce the best results.
- Technology needed to perform duties is available and fully functional. I have access to
working, up-to-date technology to enable me work remotely.
- I continue to comply with the terms of my written and approved Remote Work
Agreement. Driven by my zeal towards seeing the best results for the agency, I am in full
compliance with my Remote Work Agreement.
In addition to the above, I need two RWLs. Please note that the cost will not change to the
agency because my primary location will continue to be Atlanta.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work and maintain a business relationship with you.
I am looking forward for your prompt response.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )