Reposition Strategy, LLC can be contacted at:
2003 Plank Road Unit 1029 Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect, transmit, and store information about you in connection with your use of the Site, including any information you send to or through the Site. We use that information to provide the Site’s functionality, fulfil your requests, improve the Site’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Site, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Site, display relevant advertising, market the Site, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
Data collected includes:-
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information; and
- Auto fill data.
The data will be collected using as follows:-
- Account Information: When you create a Reposition Strategy account, we store and use the information you provide during that process, such as the first and last name you enter, email address, zip code, physical address, and any other information you may provide during the account creation process, such as a biological sex, phone number, or birth date. We may publicly display the first name and last initial that you provide, as well as any photo or other content you submit through the account creation process, as part of your account profile. We also store and use any preferences you provide to personalize your user experience, including dining and activity preferences. You can later modify some of the account information you provide through your account settings. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account using your personal information, you can request its removal by flagging it.
- Public Content: Your contributions to the Site are intended for public consumption and are therefore viewable by the public, including your photos, ratings, reviews, jobs, and compliments. Your account profile is also intended for public consumption, as is some of your other activity through the Site. You can limit the public nature of some of these activities through your account settings.
- Communications: When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from Reposition Strategy. You can manage some of your messaging preferences through your account settings, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from Reposition Strategy. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from us or through the Site, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages, and share that information with other parties to your messages (for example, to let them know if you have viewed their message).
- Activity: We store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view and the date and time of your visits. We also store information that your computer or mobile device may provide to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs and mobile applications. You may be able to limit or disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example by adjusting the settings for our applications in iOS or Android privacy settings.
- Different Devices: You may access the Site through different devices (e.g., your mobile phone or personal computer). The information that we collect and store through those different uses may be cross-referenced and combined.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
Data Retention and Account Termination
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. If we receive a DNT signal that indicates a user does not wish to be tracked, we will not track that user.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies
Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
- Targeting cookies
Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
- Third-Party Cookies
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around their interests.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer at:
2003 Plank Road Unit 1029 Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Effective Date: ________ day of ________________, ________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )