Reference to “us” (and similar words such as “we” and “our”) means the Company, and all references to “you” means the Company’s website user.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Privacy Statement.
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use your Personal Data to personalize or improve your use of the Services, e.g., the website’s security and features.
- We may send you communications, including marketing communications.
- We may use the data in compliance with the law e.g., court order, discovery, subpoena, litigation, and investigations.
- We may keep and store your Personal Information.
Cookies are one of the ways we collect information from you. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies, but you can alter this. Accepting or rejecting them is your choice; however, rejecting them may prevent or limit your use of our services. They assist us in recognizing your browsing patterns, customizing and improving the website to your preferences, and securing your account by detecting any abnormalities. We may use other tracking technologies as well, such as web beacons.
Cookies are little files that we or others send to and store on or with your computer so that the next time you use the Services or other media, your computer, browser, mobile app, or other application can be recognized as unique. Cookies may also contain demographic information about you or additional information linked to the information you submit. Some of our advertisers and third-party service providers may also use their cookies.
Some of the cookies used include:
- Essential cookies to allow you to access the website;
- Analytics cookies to collect anonymous information on your use of the website;
- Functions or preferences cookies to remember your data;
- Address cookies or advertising cookies to assist in advertising; and
- Social media cookies to allow social media users to see your activity on the website. This are beyond our control.
RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the inalienable right to access, change, transfer, delete, restrict, and prohibit the processing or use of your personal data, as well as to submit objections about its use. It should be noted that deleting all of your personal information from our website will result in the termination of your account.
We shall protect your information using commercially reasonable methods. We cannot, however, guarantee or warrant the security of the data. Any information provided is at your own risk. Furthermore, you should keep your login information and credentials secure, but where there is a security breach, we shall do our best to stop any further breaches or damages.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )