The following forms of information (“Personal Data”) may be collected (or sent to us) as a result of your use of the Services:
- Basic Information: Your name, company name, address, email address, phone number, photos, videos, and other similar items.
- Payment Data: This includes credit/debit card numbers, account numbers, and other similar data.
- Your Content: You may voluntarily submit us with information such as content, text, photographs, videos, audio files, and other similar forms of material through the Services and other communication channels.
How we use the collected information
- Service customization: We may use your data to personalize or improve your experience with the Services.
- Communications: We may send you communications, such as marketing communications.
- Payments: We may use your Personal Data to process your purchase and payment if you purchase goods or services through our Services.
- Sharing with Affiliates & Third Parties: We may share your Personal Data with our affiliates and other third parties e.g, third-party payment processors.
- We may use your personal data in compliance with the law to: (a) comply with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms; (b) respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding; and (d) with our representatives.
Accepting cookies is the default setting in most web browsers. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser to delete or refuse browser cookies. Please be advised that deleting or rejecting cookies may affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
Cookies are little files that we or others send to and store on or with your computer so that your computer, browser, mobile app, or other application can be recognized as unique the next time you access, visit, use, or otherwise take advantage of the Services or other media. Cookies may also store demographic information about you or other data related to the data you provide. Cookies can be used for many different purposes, or they can have unforeseen repercussions.
You can always decline any cookies we use by changing the settings in your browser, if your browser allows it; but, if cookies are deactivated, certain products, services, or features may not be available or perform properly. Some of our advertisers and third-party service providers may utilize cookies.
In addition, we, our service providers, and others may use data-gathering methods such as “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” “pixels,” or “tags” on the Services from time to time. Measuring site and page traffic, validating advertising channels, better understanding user interests and behavior, and gathering information are some of the statistical and administrative functions that these perform.
The following are some of your rights to your data; you have the right to; know what information we gather about you and how we use it, request that your Personal Data be made available to you, have us rectify your erroneous or incomplete Personal Data, request that your Personal Data be erased, removed, or deleted, request that we limit how we use your personal data, data portability on your Personal Data, object to certain uses of your Personal Data, file a complaint with a regulatory authority and withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data (such a withdrawal shall not apply retrogressively).
We shall protect your information using commercially reasonable measures. However, the security of any information you provide to us cannot be guaranteed. It’s also your duty to keep your login information and credentials secure.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )