- Definitions and Agreement to Context:
“Affiliate” means an entity that controls is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
“Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
“Feedback” means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding our Service’s attributes, performance, or features.
“Partners” mean any related parties that we share Your information with. These Partners can, and both use and hold Your personal information, in the Us. They may have their own independent Privacy Policies and Terms of Service that are unique to those Partners.
“Program” means the software program provided by Us and downloaded by You on any electronic Device, named https://lacatang.com.
“Service” (also referred to as “Services”) means the Programs or the Website or both, as well as any services provided, offered, referred to or from Us, in partnership with other third-parties, as arranged for by or from Us via phone, email, text, or any via other communication method and whether the service is offline or online.
“Third-party Service” means any services or Content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service or Programs We provide.
“Site” (also referred to as “Website”) refers to Our website accessible from https://lacatang.com.
“You” (also referred to as “Your”) means the individual accessing or using the Site and Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Site and Service, as applicable.
- visitors to our Website such as You; and
- users of the Site such as You, as the case may be.
- As a visitor to, or user of, the Site, You may provide Your personal information to Us to obtain Our services from Our Site.
- COLLECION OF INFORMATION
- We collect Your personal information to maximize high-quality service delivery to You, to provide You with any additional or special information about Our services and take reasonable steps to protect Your personal information.
- We may collect the following kinds of information when You, Your colleagues, agents, representatives, or other users, access the Service:
- Your contact information;
- Your location details;
- the Content, communications, and other information You provide when You use Our Service;
- user communications, Your Feedback, suggestions, and any ideas and communications sent from You to US or from Us to You; and
- information that You provide when You engage Site support regarding the Service.
You represent and warrant that You have sought the consent of any individual whose information You provide to us.
- We may collect personal information about You from the information You provide to us when You fill out an Application or other forms on our Site, a Program, over the phone or in person. We may also receive, and also share, personal information about You, from and with third-party services. Lastly, we may also collect personal information from individuals whose identity You share with Us as described in this policy.
- You permit us to collect Your personal information at any time, before, during, and after engaging in a business relationship with us.
- Our servers also collect information from You, such as Your domain name, websites You visit, and Internet Protocol address. This information is not personally identifiable. However, when You respond to questions or communicate with us, Your personal information may be collected.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, We may use Your personal information:
- For marketing purposes;
- To provide You with details about our products and services by email, text, phone and through other communication methods;
- to carry out product development, statistical analysis, and market research;
- to develop and improve Our services and products;
- to update Our records;
- to carry out checks required by applicable regulation or regulatory guidance;
- to improve Our relationship with You by making the Website available to You in a User-friendly way, and to identify the products and services which You may be interested in;
- for customer service, including answering questions and responding to Feedback and complaints;
- for any other specific purposes in relation to Your activities via the Site or in any form of communication or access to our Services;
- Where You have given Us consent, we shall provide You with information about any new products, services, events, promotions, and other information which we think will be of interest to You. You can withdraw Your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal and with a reasonable time thereafter for systems to get updated. You can update Your details or change Your privacy preferences by contacting us via the details given in the “Contacting Us” section above.
- We use Your email address location details to find dealers around you. We may also ask to seek Your feedback on the services we offer.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may provide Your personal information to other companies for their general marketing purposes, upon Your consent. However, we may aggregate anonymized information based on Your personal information and disclose this to advertisers and other third parties.
- We may disclose Your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, including the following reasons:
- we may share Your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
- we may disclose Your personal information on request to the police or any other regulator or government authority to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities, to help prevent or detect fraud or any other type of crime, or for any other reasonable purpose;
- We may share Your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets. We shall communicate with You in the event of such a change. We may assign your contract to another party, and you agree that we can provide them with Your information, for such purposes and you would be notified of any such assignment.
- Some of the third parties who may require Your information belong to territories or countries other than the United States. The third parties are subjected to all relevant laws in their jurisdictions pertaining to the information we share with them.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- We may retain Your information after our business relationship with You to facilitate services to You in the future, or to obtain Feedback and gather statistics from You. At all times, during the retention of Your information, we shall be subject to the relevant legal guidelines.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Programs or Site.
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your Device (personal computer or mobile device as examples) when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user Accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to give You those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the data collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the Device You use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- One such service provider is Google. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Program and Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We restrict access to the information obtained from our websites and web pages to our employees, agents, Affiliates, Partners and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information to the extent reasonably possible.
- CONSENT REQUESTS AND PREFERENCES
- You may request us to identify the personal information we have collected and kept in our servers. To make such a request, contact us through our email provided below.
- You may contact us to cancel, withdraw, or restrict the amount and type of information we collect and keep. We may keep on using some of Your personal information even after Your withdrawal of the information is necessary to run Your Account or fulfill legal obligations. We may also stop providing services that we would only give if we had the information You have withdrawn.
- We will let You know via email or a prominent notice on Our Programs and Site (as applicable) before or when the change becomes effective.
- GOVERNING LAW
- GDPR COMPLIANCE
We hereby confirm that We are in full compliance with Our respective obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Each Party will, if applicable, notify the other Party in a timely manner in the event of a data breach that involves the other Party’s data.
- CHILDREN’S COPPA COMPLIANCE
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Except as would not, individually or in the aggregate, have a Material Adverse Change, we and our subsidiaries are, and at all times have been, in compliance with all applicable laws relating to the sending of spam/unsolicited electronic messages, including Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003 (CAN-SPAM).
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any term in this Policy is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Policy shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
The Terms in this Privacy P olicy together with the Terms of Service, constitute the entire agreement between You and Us and Our Affiliates and Partners (to the extent of the information We have in relation to Your account from those Partners) with respect to, but not limited to, the Site, Services, and all information, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between You and Us with respect to, but not limited to, the Site and Services.
- CONTACT US
[ENTER CONTACT INFORMATION]
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )