- visitors to our Website such as You; and
- Registered users of the Site such as You, as the case may be.
- As a visitor to, or Registered user of, the Site, You may provide Your personal information to Us to obtain Our services from Our Site.
- COLLECION OF INFORMATION
- We collect Your personal information to maximize high-quality service delivery to You, to provide You with any additional or special information about Our services and take reasonable steps to protect Your personal information.
- We may collect the following kinds of information when You, Your colleagues, agents, representatives, or other users, access the Service:
- Street address;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Date of birth/age;
- Photograph or Video;
- Athletic information (e.g., sport and position);
- Graduation year;
- Academic information (e.g., GPA, SAT/ACT score, awards/honors, and extracurricular activities);
- Payment information (e.g., credit card number and debit card number);
- your username and password;
- communications, and other information You provide when You use Our Service;
- user communications, Your Feedback, suggestions, and any ideas and communications sent from You to US or from Us to You; and
- information that You provide when You engage Site support regarding the Service.
You represent and warrant that You have sought the consent of any individual whose information You provide to us.
- Your Email and password will only be stored to allow access to the site, and will not be shared or sold.
- We may collect personal information about You from the information You provide to us when You fill out an Application or other forms on our Site, a Program, over the phone or in person. We may also receive, and also share, personal information about You, from and with third-party services such as Third-party Social Media Services and others. Lastly, we may also collect personal information from individuals whose identity You share with Us as described in this policy.
- You permit us to collect Your personal information at any time, before, during, and after engaging in a business relationship with us.
- Our servers also collect information from you, such as your domain name, websites You visit, your device information, and Internet Protocol address. This information is not personally identifiable. However, when You respond to questions or communicate with us, Your personal information may be collected.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, We may use Your personal information:
- For marketing purposes;
- To provide You with details about our services by email, text, phone and through other communication methods;
- to carry out program development, statistical analysis, and market research;
- for program improvement;
- to update Our records;
- to carry out checks required by applicable regulation or regulatory guidance;
- to improve Our relationship with You by making the Website available to You in a User-friendly way, and to identify the products programs and services which You may be interested in;
- for customer service, including answering questions and responding to Feedback and complaints;
- for any other specific purposes in relation to Your activities via the Site or in any form of communication or access to our Services;
- Where You have given Us consent, we shall provide You with information about any new programs, and other information which we think will be of interest to You. You can withdraw Your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal and with a reasonable time thereafter for systems to get updated. You can update Your details or change Your privacy preferences by contacting us via the details given in the “Contact Us” section.
- We use Your email address to communicate with you. Upon your consent, we may direct electronic email communication to You about Our services or market new services. We may also ask to seek your feedback on the services we offer. You have an option to opt-out of such electronic communication. Lastly, we may track your email activity to check the effectiveness of the communication.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may provide your personal information to colleges; affiliates; advertising partners; Social Media networks, and other users of the Services upon your consent. However, we may aggregate anonymized information based on your personal information and disclose this to advertisers and other third parties.
- We may disclose Your personal information to third parties where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, including the following reasons:
- we may share Your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
- we may disclose Your personal information on request to the police or any other regulator or government authority to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities, to help prevent or detect fraud or any other type of crime, or for any other reasonable purpose;
- We may share Your information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets. We shall communicate with You in the event of such a change. We may assign your contract to another party, and You agree that we can provide them with Your information, for such purposes and you would be notified of any such assignment.
- Some of the third parties who may require Your information belong to territories or countries other than the United States. The third-parties are subjected to all relevant laws in their jurisdictions pertaining to the information we share with them.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- We may retain Your information after our business relationship with You to facilitate services to You in the future, or to obtain Feedback and gather statistics from You. At all times, during the retention of Your information, we shall be subject to the relevant legal guidelines.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Programs or Site.
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your Device (personal computer or mobile device as examples) when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user Accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to give You those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the data collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the Device You use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features, or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- One such service provider is Google. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Program and Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We restrict access to the information obtained from our websites and web pages to our employees, agents, Affiliates, Partners and contractors. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information to the extent reasonably possible.
- CONSENT REQUESTS AND PREFERENCES
- You may request us to identify the personal information we have collected and kept in our servers. To make such a request, contact us through our email provided below.
- You may contact us to delete, cancel, withdraw, or restrict the amount and type of information we collect and keep. We may keep on using some of Your personal information even after Your withdrawal of the information is necessary to run Your Account or fulfill legal obligations. We may also stop providing services that we would only give if we had the information You have withdrawn.
- We will let You know via email or a prominent notice on Our Programs and Site (as applicable) before or when the change becomes effective.
- GOVERNING LAW
- NON-U.S. USERS
The Services are intended for a U.S. audience. If you access the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Services may be processed and transferred to the United States and be subject to U.S. law. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our website, participating in any of the Services, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States and in accordance with U.S. law.
- CALIFORNIA’S CCPA/CALOPPA
For users in California. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was enacted to give consumers more control over the personal information that businesses collect about them. The California Online Privacy Protection Act, (CalOPPA), was drafted to protect the privacy rights and personal data of California residents. We hereby confirm that we are in full compliance of Our respective obligations under the mentioned laws, as may be amended from time to time.
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Services are neither intended for nor directed at children younger than 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information about children under the age of 13.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any term in this Policy is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Policy shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
The Terms in this Privacy P olicy, the Refund Policy, together with the Terms of Service, constitute the entire agreement between You and Us and Our Affiliates and Partners (to the extent of the information We have in relation to Your account from those Partners) with respect to, but not limited to, the Site[GR1] [pc2] , Services, and all information, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between You and Us with respect to, but not limited to, the Site and Services.
- CONTACT US
Attn : Hoopcliq Privacy
Hoopcliq Concepts, LLC[GR3] [pc4] [GR5]
PO Box 10416
Fayetteville, AR 72703
[GR1]Should this be hoopcliq Concepts LLC. Here or every time we see the Site?
[pc2]Not really. The “Site” refers to the Website. Not the Company.
[GR3]I updated my information here.
I hope that is how it should be then.
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )