Preceptor Tree Agreement
This PRECEPTOR TREE AGREEMENT (hereafter ‘‘this agreement’’) is entered into on [Date] by and between [Name of Student] (herein referred to as ‘‘Student’’) and [Name of the Organization] (hereafter referred to as ‘‘Placement Provider’’), collectively to be referred as (‘‘Parties’’ in this agreement.)
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises, and of the mutual promises and undertakings herein contained, the parties, intending to be legally bound, do agree as follows:
The Placement Provider agrees to place the student with a preceptor for clinical experience as required by the Student’s University.
The student agrees to comply with the rules and regulations of the Placement Provider.
Invoice serves as proof of payment and proof of guaranteed number of hours for the rotation.
- Code of Conduct
- The student agrees to abide by both express and implied code of conduct as required by the Placement Provider.
- The student is required to make every effort to show up on time while in proper medical attire as determined by the preceptor.
- The student should not leave rotation earlier than the designated time allocated. However, in case of any reasonable emergency, the student may be allowed to leave early after notifying the assigned preceptor and the Placement provider as well.
- The student and the Placement Provider agree that any act that would amount to sexual harassment shall not be tolerated in the premises.
- Cancellation Policy
- Payment is 100% refundable if;
- Preceptor Tree fails to place student with one of our preceptors,
- The student’s University rejects the preceptor (written proof);
- Preceptor cancels rotation.
- Service fees and card processing fees are NOT refundable.
- Payment is non-refundable if;
- Student decides not to use Preceptor Tree services for any reason while Preceptor Tree is in the process of securing placement for the Student or after placement has already been secured.
- Should the student decide not to finish the rotation, Preceptor Tree is under no obligation to refund student for any remaining clinical hours necessary to finish the University’s requirement.
- At Preceptor Tree, we value the time of our preceptors and our students. Therefore, we understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone’s life. Unforeseen and extenuating circumstances such as illness, death in the family, etc. will be reviewed on a case to case basis and students may not be held responsible for full balance of the rotation invoice.
For all billing related inquiries and any other questions, the Student may contact Preceptor Tree at email@example.com
By Student: By Preceptor Tree:
Print: ________________ Print _________________
Sign: ________________ Signature _______________
Date: _______________ Date _________________
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )