PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT RENTAL AGREEMENT.
This Photography/videography Equipment Rental Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between ______, Contact Info: ____________, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and __________, Contact Info: ____________ (herein referred to as the “Freelance”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _______ [Days/Weeks/Months] commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Freelancer is a photographer/videographer based in ________, and shall be renting photography and/or videography equipment from the Company.
- The Freelance shall pay ____ Dollars to rent the equipment, ___% shall be paid on the Effective Date herein as down payment and the balance paid on ______________.
The Freelancer understands that rental fees and the deposit paid under this Agreement shall be separate from the insurance fees of $110 that shall be to cover the liability for renting the equipment.
- The Freelancer acknowledges that prior to the Effective Date herein, they have had a look at the equipment and can ascertain that the equipment is good working condition. The Freelancer shall assume full responsibility of the equipment while performing their services, they shall be liable for any loss and/or damage to the equipment covered under this Agreement. In the event that the Freelancer losses and/or damages the equipment they shall replace or give an equivalent amount of money in costs.
- The Freelancer shall not assign or sublease the photography and/or videography equipment without prior written consent from the Company.
Either Party can terminate this Agreement by offering a written notice on the same, if the Freelancer terminates/cancels this Agreement they shall forfeit the down payment made. If the Freelancer terminates/cancels this Agreement after renting the equipment from the Company, they shall forfeit the down payment and pay _____ Dollars for the days they had the equipment.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of ________, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in __________, USA.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ___________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
FREELANCER: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )