This Partnership Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Shadow System www.shadowsystem.com Contact Info: ___________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and ___________, Contact Info: __________________ (herein referred to as the “Partner”).
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period _____ [Weeks/Months/Years], commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Company is a gaming company based in the Qatar that invests in gaming applications for smartphones and PC and/or consoles. The Partner is hiring the services of the Company to make a gaming application for the Partner. The Partner is the owner of gaming characters that shall feature in the gaming application.
- The Company shall have the exclusive license to the Partner’s characters.
- The Company shall invest __________ Dollars towards the development of the gaming application.
- The Partner and Company shall share all the income/profits and servers payments from the gaming company equally at a 50/50 equal split, shared every Three Months.
- The Company shall own all legal rights to the website during the phase of the project. The Company shall own all the copyrights of the project until the gaming application has officially been launched. The Company shall keep the password to the logins until the completion of the gaming application development.
- Both Parties shall then own all copyright to the gaming application and its management and operation. Both parties shall be responsible for all/any legal issues including but not limited to copyright infringement claims arising from the use of the gaming application.
- The Parties agree to keep the business/partnership concept confidential and/or that disclosure of any details of the gaming application concept and/or this Agreement will ONLY happen when and how needed, upon written consent of each Parties herein. The Parties agree that they shall do everything necessary in their personal capacity and as a team to always maintain the confidentiality of the business. Each Party shall not use the said information without prior written consent of the other partner except;
- The information is required by law.
- The information is already in the public domain.
- Neither Partner shall, during the term of this Agreement and/or the termination/cancellation thereof, start a business similar to the Business covered under this Agreement.
The Company represents and warrants that (i) the Company is the owner of the entire right, title and interest in and to any works covered therein; (ii) the Company has the sole right and authority to enter into the Agreement and grant the rights hereunder; (iii) the Company has not previously granted any rights or licenses in or to the works covered herein; (iv) unless approved by the Company in writing, the Partner shall not incorporate any intellectual property belonging to the Company or third parties into any works covered herein; (v) the Company is in compliance with all federal, state, county, and municipal laws, regulations and ordinances applicable to the Company and shall perform the services covered herein without violation of the foregoing; and (vi) the Company is qualified to perform the services covered herein.
- Neither Party shall assign their rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent of the other Party.
- The waiver by either party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Partners shall solve such issues through a mediation process.
The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a ____ Day Written Notice on the same. However, if the Partner terminates/cancels this Agreement after the beginning of the gaming application development, they shall refund the Company all financial investment made before the Agreement can be considered terminated/cancelled.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Doha, Qatar. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in Doha Qatar.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
PARTNER: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )