This Non-solicitation Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between HOMETRESS LLC, Address ________, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and _____________, Address ____________ (herein referred to as the “Contractor”).
WHEREAS, the Contractor acknowledges the Business Agreement between them and the Company.
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
The initial term of this Agreement shall be for the period of the Business Agreement and for an additionalSix Months upon the termination/cancellation of the Agreement.
- The Contractor shall, during the term of the existing Business Agreement and/or upon the termination/cancellation thereof, contact the Company directly regarding issues arising from the performance of the Business Agreement between them. Such issues include but are not limited to payment disputes and complaints by the Company’s customers. The Contractor shall contact the Company by call on the Company’s Philadelphia office: 215-607-7361 3.
- The Contractor understands that any communication with the Company’s customers shall only through the Company. The Contractor shall not, directly or indirectly, call, contact or communicate with the customers without prior notice with the Company.
- The Contractor shall not, during the term of the existing Business Agreement and/or upon the termination/cancellation thereof, solicit, negotiate, and contact directly or indirectly, any other Company’s customers with the aim of conducting business with them.
- The Contractor shall not, during the term of the Business Agreement and/or Six Months after the termination/cancellation of the Agreement, by incitement encourage the Company’s customers, associates and/or clients to terminate their obligations with the Company.
- Upon termination/cancellation of the Business Agreement between the parties, the Contractor shall not retain any of the Company’s customers they had been booked to work for. The Contractor understands that the customers shall be re-assigned to another contractor.
- GENERAL PROVISION, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, USA. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in Pennsylvania, USA.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and the Contractor and their respective successors and assigns, provided that the Contractor may not assign any of their obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CONTRACTOR: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )