WHEREAS, Yes Sales Inc & Innerest Solutions Inc a(n) California Corporation is a business development and brand management company in the business of connecting various brands, products, manufacturing partners and retailers; and
WHEREAS, Toun28, Corporation is interested in discussing certain ventures with Yes Sales Inc & Innerest Solutions Inc and learning more about business opportunities that Yes Sales Inc & Innerest Solutions Inc might be able to propose, and
WHEREAS, in connection therewith, the parties wish to confirm a provision for non-circumvention prior to discussing certain venture; and
NOW THEREFORE The parties hereby agree as follows:
- Non-Circumvent. Receiving Party agrees not to attempt to circumvent, avoid, or bypass the Disclosing Party, directly, or indirectly for the purpose of circumventing any fees or other business of Disclosing Party or any potential business opportunities, and further agrees not to use or benefit from the use of any Confidential Information except as expressly approved by Disclosing Party. In this regard, the Receiving Party agrees not to contact or communicate or do any business with any of the contacts, sources or opportunities contained in the Confidential Information except through and subject to compensation to Disclosing Party, and shall not use or utilize any of the business plans, names, concepts, marketing strategies, advertising strategies, slogans or other concepts created by or disclosed by Disclosing Party, except through and subject to compensation to Disclosing Party.
The Receiving Party further agrees that, with respect to any Confidential Information disclosed hereunder, it shall neither directly nor indirectly, use, cause to be used, disclose, or cause to be disclosed any Confidential Information provided hereunder for any purpose not set forth herein, including without limitation, any purpose that avoid compensation to, is competitive with or otherwise disadvantageous to Disclosing Party.
- Use and Disclaimer. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to prevent Disclosing Party from itself using in any manner or dealing or disclosing in any way to any third parties any or all of its Confidential Information or from entering into negotiations or agreements with any other third party. The Disclosing Party makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information, including the Confidential Information furnished hereunder, and shall have no liability resulting from the use of any information.
- Ownership. Each party acknowledges that all of the Confidential Information furnished or revealed to the other hereunder constitutes the proprietary materials and trade secrets of the disclosing party, and has been developed over time at great cost and expense, has significant economic value that is only being disclosed in express reliance on this Agreement.
- Termination. The parties agree that this Agreement shall be binding for one (1) year from the date of signing of the agreement, with an option to renew the terms and provisions hereunder which shall be in writing and signed by both parties.
- Miscellaneous Provisions: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, applicable to agreements made and to be performed wholly within such jurisdiction, and the parties’ consent to personal jurisdiction in the state of California, USA. The parties acknowledge that a breach hereof would cause irreparable harm to the non-breaching party for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy. Therefore, in the event of the breach or a threatened breach of this Agreement, the non-breaching party, shall be entitled to specific performance and/or injunctive or other equitable relief from any such court in order to enforce or prevent any violations of the provisions hereof (without posting a bond or other security).
- In any action, lawsuit, or dispute to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all costs of such action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Each party acknowledges that the restrictions contained herein are reasonable and necessary to protect each other’s business and its interest in its Confidential Information. If, at the time of enforcement of any provision hereof, a court of competent jurisdiction shall hold that the restrictions stated therein are unreasonable under circumstances then existing, the parties agree that the maximum duration, scope, or area reasonable under such circumstances shall be substituted for the stated duration, scope or area and that the court shall be allowed and directed to revise the restrictions contained therein to cover the maximum period, scope and area permitted by law. Wherever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law. The failure of any party to exercise any right, power, privilege or remedy hereunder or to require strict performance by the other party of any of the provisions hereof shall not waive, affect, or diminish any rights or remedies hereunder, or thereafter to demand strict performance hereunder. No rights of any party hereto shall be deemed to have been waived by any act or knowledge of such party, or any of its agents, officers or employees, unless such waiver is contained in an instrument in writing, signed by such party. No waiver by any party hereto of any of its rights on any one occasion shall operate as a waiver of any other of its rights or any of its rights on a future occasion.
This Agreement may be signed in counterparts that shall be deemed to constitute one instrument. Facsimile or electronically transmitted signatures shall be deemed valid as if original for all purposes.
Yes Sales Inc. Toun28
Signature: _____________________________ Signature: _____________________________
Print Name: Sung Kim Print Name: Jun Soo Park
Innerest Solutions Inc.
Print Name: Jacob Hwang
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )