Hello. I am going to need a Response to Defendant Motion to Dismiss case for Civil DC Superior Court. I am the Plaintiff. The Defendant is a Cooperative Housing (Corporation). Main issues they aren’t making repairs, there is damage (water leaks & more) in the unit etc.

 I wish I can have it by tmrw though. Plaintiff wasn’t that strongly written by the person.The Cooperative is to this day not making repairs (the water leak is the biggest issue/bugs coming out of it, discoloration of water , & all other issues. DCRA and other complaints have been made. The bylaws for the cooperative they won’t even give me copies, as you see they mention the Amended bylaws on there but they never gave us member(s) here not 1 copy of it yet.


At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )