- Information We Collect
- your name;
- e-mail address;
- document to be notarized;
- your location;
- credit card account number;
- IP address;
- telephone number; and
- online identifiers you use, such as your username, social media handles, and other similar types of identifiers.
- Information from Social Networking Sites
Our Service may include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each an “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through the Site, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
- Information Automatically Collected
When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Site your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the Site you visited before our Site are logged automatically (“Usage Information”). We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Site.
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Local Shared Objects. We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our Site to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on our Site and Services and display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity using Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. To limit the websites that can store information in flash cookies on your device, you can use the Adobe Settings Manager available at: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
- Use of Information
We use your Personal Information collected for the purposes described in this Policy. Specifically, we may use your Personal Information to:
- operate and improve our Site and Services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience;
- track, collate, and analyze your use of our Site and Services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver Services you request;
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- link or combine it with other Personal Information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Sharing of Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information provide you with products, services, or information that you request.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share your Personal Information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another entity.
- With Your Consent. We may share your Personal Information with third parties where you have provided consent to such sharing.
We may also share aggregated anonymous or de-identified information. When we use the term “anonymous data”, we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party. We may create anonymous data from the Personal Information we receive about you and other individuals whose Personal Information we collect. Anonymous data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies. We make Personal Information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze usage patterns in order to make improvements to our Services.
- Third Party Sites and Links
Our Site and Services may contain links to third party sites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their sites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
- Children’s Information
Our Site and Services are not directed children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may not access, attempt to access, or use our Site or Services. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information via the Site or Services from persons under the age of 18, pursuant to applicable law and regulations. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of someone under the age of 18, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 18 and discover that your child has submitted Personal Information to us, you may contact us at tel:+1-(407)670-1414 and ask us to remove your child’s Personal Information from our systems.
- Information Security
We take reasonable organizational, technical and administrative steps to help protect Personal Information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which SSI shares certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
Additionally, if you are a California resident and are under the age of 18 and you have posted content or information to our Site or Services, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our Site or Services. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by other individual).
- Changes to This Policy
- Contacting Us
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )