MOTORCYCLE STORAGE AGREEMENT.
This Motorcycle Storage Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and entered on this ____ day of _____ 2021 (the “Effective Date”), between Jimmy Buff-it Toy Storage and Detailing, Contact Info: 87 Belmont St. North Andover Ma, 01845, Phone Number: 781-799-7764 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and _________________, Contact Info: ________________, Phone Number: _______________, Email Address: _____________________________ (herein referred to as the “Client”).
WHEREAS, this Agreement is for the storage of the motorcycle registered as ______________.
NOW THEREOF, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the Parties hereto, the Parties covenant and agree as follows:
- The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period ______ [Days/Weeks/Months] commencing on the Effective Date herein.
- The Term for this Agreement shall commence on the 1st Day of October 2021 and end on the 1st Day of May 2022.
- The Company shall offer the Client motorcycle storage services at the location described as ______________.
- The Client acknowledges and understands that they shall be responsible for personally obtaining storage drop off and pickup of the motorcycle.
The Client must ensure that the motorcycle is registered insured. For the purpose of this Agreement, the motorcycle’s insurance policy number is __________________.
- The Client shall pay Four Hundred and Seventy Five Dollars ($475) for the period between 1st October 2021 to 1st May 2022, and Thirty Five Dollars ($35) per week before 1st October 2021 and after 1st May 2022, for the storage of the motorcycle with the battery ring terminals installed.
- The Company shall offer additional fees charges for the installation of battery ring terminals, and additional charges for large vehicles, trinkets etc.
- All payments must be made before the 1st October 2021, picked up 1st May 2022, an extra fees of Ten Dollars ($10) per day shall apply after 1st May 2022.
- The Client understands the Company shall not offer any refunds if they pick up their motorcycles before the expiry of the term of this Agreement and/or if the Company terminates/cancels this Agreement.
The Client understands that the Company shall not be held responsible for any theft/loss and/or damage by flood and/or fires of the motorcycle while the motorcycle is under the care of the Company as provided under this Agreement, as long as such theft, loss and/or damage are not in any way due to the Company’s negligence. The Client agrees to indemnify the Company against any claims that may arise from the performance of this Agreement.
- The Parties understand and acknowledge that neither Party shall assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without prior Notice or consent of the other Party.
- The waiver by either Party of any breach or failure to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time shall not in any way affect, limit, or waive such Party’s right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term and condition of this Agreement.
- The Parties acknowledge that either Party can terminate/cancel this Agreement at any time provided that they issue a 30 Day Written Notice on the same. The Company may at any time, acting on their own discretion, terminate/cancel this Agreement for reasons including but not limited to moving business structure.
- The Client understands that upon 90 days after the expiry of the term of this Agreement and failure to collect their motorcycle, the Company shall considered the motorcycle abandoned and shall subsequently take due process to recover fees and obtain title.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
In the event of disputes arising about the execution of this Agreement and/or performance of obligations stated herein, the Parties shall solve such issues through a mediation process. If the mediation process fails to offer a mutually agreed upon solution, the Parties shall resort to litigation with each Party being responsible for paying their litigation costs.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of ___________ [State/Country]. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in _________ [State/Country]
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties as of the Effective Date.
COMPANY: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
CLIENT: _____________ ________________________ ___________
(SIGNATURE) (NAME) (DATE)
At Legal writing experts, we would be happy to assist in preparing any legal document you need. We are international lawyers and attorneys with significant experience in legal drafting, Commercial-Corporate practice and consulting. In the last few years, we have successfully undertaken similar assignments for clients from different jurisdictions. If given this opportunity, The LegalPen will be able to prepare the legal document within the shortest time possible. You can send us your quick enquiry ( here )