Yes I was sued and the other party was granted the motion but this is against my company and not me and they should not be coming after me but just my business only not me personally can we file a motion to correct errors wirh the court that states that they are to only file against my business and not me personally

I would alos like to file an appeal in this case for the courts denied my order to get active surveillance from my clinet that would only support my claims stating that the employees that the opposing party stated that they were working really did not work